NFC Championship: Giants vs 49ers Highlights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFC Championship: Giants vs 49ers Highlights

[quote user="Salsa80"]Favorite clip is after the Manningham TD when Cruz Nicks and Manningham are all cerebrating together, gets me pumped, SB HERE WE COME[/quote]
    Agreed. Exactly what we said
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]Awesome, again.

I have a request: Do you have anything regarding postgame celebrations? More specifically, Ann Mara calling out Terry Bradshaw for picking against the giants all season
      [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1yGbMgsCOw

[/quote]Nice
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

thnx lovin it bro

Comment

nice

Comment

You are just missing the Giants Eli to Bear Pascoe TD pass.

Comment

Thanks Snapp...

Comment

Re: NFL Championship Giants vs 49ers Highlights

[quote user="jenscool"]I would love to see Tyler Sash destroying Kyle Williams on a punt return (in the first half, I think).. That might have been the play where Williams injured his shoulder because Sash ****ed him up. I'm was really disappointed that they didn't provide a replay[/quote]

Just added Sash's hit. I think that's the one you're talking about....

Comment

[quote user="SanAntonioGiant"]How bout one of Rocky Bernard with his bloody mouth?[/quote]
                  ^^
                  This one.

Comment

[quote user="Snappinnecks"][quote user="jenscool"]I would love to see Tyler Sash destroying Kyle Williams on a punt return (in the first half, I think).. That might have been the play where Williams injured his shoulder because Sash ****ed him up. I'm was really disappointed that they didn't provide a replay[/quote]

Just added Sash's hit. I think that's the one you're talking about....[/quote]

Not sure if u saw my post asking for permission to use your vids and make a highlight video.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="Snappinnecks"][quote user="jenscool"]I would love to see Tyler Sash destroying Kyle Williams on a punt return (in the first half, I think).. That might have been the play where Williams injured his shoulder because Sash ****ed him up. I'm was really disappointed that they didn't provide a replay[/quote]

Not sure if u saw my post asking for permission to use your vids and make a highlight video.[/quote]

Go right ahead. I don't mind.

Comment

[quote user="Snappinnecks"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="Snappinnecks"][quote user="jenscool"]I would love to see Tyler Sash destroying Kyle Williams on a punt return (in the first half, I think).. That might have been the play where Williams injured his shoulder because Sash ****ed him up. I'm was really disappointed that they didn't provide a replay[/quote]

Not sure if u saw my post asking for permission to use your vids and make a highlight video.[/quote]

Go right ahead. I don't mind.[/quote]

You are the MAN!

Comment

I love seeing the three receivers together right after Manningham's TD high fiving and praising each other. No jealousy between them whatsoever. 1 ball for 3 receivers and it's no problem.

Comment

After seeing that Sash hit on Willaims, I now know why Kyle Williams had difficulty catching and holding on to balls. wow. Also, know I understand why Sash got lit up himself. Im sure they told everyone to hit him when he wasnt looking. And boy did they.

Comment

[quote user="Snappinnecks"][/url] JPP and Tuck get to Alex Smith[/quote]

still cant get over how fast JPP can move.. he was on AS in a blink of an eye..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="Snappinnecks"][/url] JPP and Tuck get to Alex Smith[/quote]

still cant get over how fast JPP can move.. he was on AS in a blink of an eye..

[/quote]

Also a good replay of the no-call on the clear holding of No. 97 Linval Joseph there. rofl.. Alex Smith still got sacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X