I thought this thread was hilarious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this thread was hilarious

This guy is just relentless on stats. He just clearly fails to realize that when kickoff comes, all stats and records go right out the window. Honestly, you guys should just take your time and read this thread; it is just beyond silly.

I'm not sure how to make a hyperlink here but here's the URL:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...uper-bowl.html

Re: I thought this thread was hilarious

no takers?

Comment

[quote user="sunsgiants"]This guy is just relentless on stats. He just clearly fails to realize that when kickoff comes, all stats and records go right out the window. Honestly, you guys should just take your time and read this thread; it is just beyond silly.

I'm not sure how to make a hyperlink here but here's the URL:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...uper-bowl.html
      [/quote]

There you go
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The only stat that matters now is the W/L on 2/5/2012
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]The only stat that matters now is the W/L on 2/5/2012
          [/quote]That's right! And the Giants are going to win!
          sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
          You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

I think Pats fans are apprehensive about playing the Giants. I believe this is their way of reassuring themselves and feeling better about Feb. 5th.

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]The only stat that matters now is the W/L on 2/5/2012
              [/quote]That's right! And the Giants are going to win![/quote]

Agreed

Comment

They are the most scared fans that I've seen in these playoffs, which is amazing since they are a dynasty. They shouldn't be afraid of anyone. Well, I guess we would have been worried about the Saints.

Comment

love how he posted all those stats after he posted strength of schedule difficulty faced: giants

meaning, that although the pats had slight, and i mean slight, advantages in certain statistical categories, they faced a much, MUCH easier schedule.

giants are going to win and i dont even think it'll be all that close. i mean it will be a game and not a blow out, but the giants will be in control most the way imo. we beat them IN NE, WITHOUT nicks and bradshaw, a couple OL, and a few DB's.

Comment

thanks, by the way, how did you make the hyperlink?

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]The only stat that matters now is the W/L on 2/5/2012

Agreed
                      [/quote]Delete this thread MOD C its about pats football!!LOL you got rid of mine...fair is fair.
                      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Just win the game G-MEN!!! DESTINY

Comment

As a Yankees fan I remember it wasn't long ago that no MLB team had ever come back from a 3-0 series deficit. As Boston fans, they might find out what it's like to be on the other side of the coin soon.

Comment

[img]/freetextbox3/images/toolbar.horizontal.start.gif[/img]

[img]/freetextbox3/images/toolbar.horizontal.end.gif[/img]

[img]/freetextbox3/images/toolbar.horizontal.start.gif[/img]

[img]/freetextbox3/images/bold.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/italic.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/underline.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/separator.horizontal.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/indent.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/outdent.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/bulletedlist.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/numberedlist.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/separator.horizontal.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/createlink.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/removeformat.gif[/img] [img]/freetextbox3/images/separator.horizontal.gif[/img] [img]/FreeTextBox3/Images/insertimage.gif[/img]

After you copy/paste the link, then highlight it and click the chain link icon above, 3rd from right.

If you are not seeing the formatting tools go to Tools in your browser and clikc Compatibility View

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]The only stat that matters now is the W/L on 2/5/2012

Agreed
                              [/quote]Delete this thread MOD C its about pats football!!LOL you got rid of mine...fair is fair.[/quote]

It's related to Giants winning the upcoming Super Bowl. You need to leave it alone now.

Comment

Working...
                              X