HAHA DISREGARD THAT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA DISREGARD THAT

Just kidding, guys. I'm actually a huge Giants fan. Sorry if things got out of control, sometimes I kind of thrust my weight around, and then I'm hard up for a reason for my behavior. I can't tell you how hot my heart throbbed during our GIANT win on Sunday! I'm getting HOT just thinking about it!

Re: HAHA DISREGARD THAT

[quote user="Legitt"]Just kidding, guys. I'm actually a huge Giants fan. Sorry if things got out of control, sometimes I kind of thrust my weight around, and then I'm hard up for a reason for my behavior. I can't tell you how hot my heart throbbed during our GIANT win on Sunday! I'm getting HOT just thinking about it![/quote]

real glad you were able to get wet for that one. now make me a f'in sandwich

Comment

[quote user="Legitt"]Just kidding, guys. I'm actually a huge Giants fan. Sorry if things got out of control, sometimes I kind of thrust my weight around, and then I'm hard up for a reason for my behavior. I can't tell you how hot my heart throbbed during our GIANT win on Sunday! I'm getting HOT just thinking about it![/quote]

You'll be banned soon anyways... Kinda sad. I hope you aren't over the age of 18. Going on a message board to cause trouble is a little childish no?

Comment

i remember when i had my first beer.

and no, no ur not a giants fan. we dont have losers in our fan base.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="Legitt"]Just kidding, guys. I'm actually a huge Giants fan. Sorry if things got out of control, sometimes I kind of thrust my weight around, and then I'm hard up for a reason for my behavior. I can't tell you how hot my heart throbbed during our GIANT win on Sunday! I'm getting HOT just thinking about it![/quote]

You'll be banned soon anyways... Kinda sad. I hope you aren't over the age of 18. Going on a message board* to cause trouble is a little childish no?
          [/quote]

It's another joke. Someone made another account to simulate the original troll.

Comment

You are a dingle berry...and obviously 13 years old.

Comment

LMAO HE WAS A COWBOYS FAN!!!

HAHAHAHA

without the cowboys, we couldn't of done this - so thank you
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

so you were a **** for the first thread and now you are a **** again for being a ***** as well...

GFYS....

if you are a Giants fan you dont deserve to

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                X