• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason Pats and Giants are in SB..

I been noticing The two organizations are VERY similar::

1. Both have Good/Great Owners
    2.Great HC
    3. TEAM first attitude (No one is above the team.)

I think all are important, but especially the team FIRST Attitude. I think that is part of the reason the Pats been dominant for so long, and why the Giants are now dominant as well 2 SB in 5 yrs is amazing.

I may be cheering for your opponent, but I cant help but think we are facing our mirror image in the Giants. (And I mean that as a compliment)

Re: Reason Pats and Giants are in SB..

[quote user="PatsFanNH"]I been noticing The two organizations are VERY similar::

2.Great HC

I think all are important, but especially the team FIRST Attitude. I think that is part of the reason the Pats been dominant for so long, and why the Giants are now dominant as well 2 SB in 5 yrs is amazing.

I may be cheering for your opponent, but I cant help but think we are facing our mirror image in the Giants. (And I mean that as a compliment)
    [/quote]agreed

Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="PatsFanNH"]I been noticing The two organizations are VERY similar::

2.Great HC

[/quote]

All great points.. Best of luck

Comment

ďTo me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and thatís what going to happen. I know itís going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better"

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]ďTo me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and thatís what going to happen. I know itís going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better"[/quote]

Ugg the Jets are the EXACT opposite when it comes to TEAM first. I know i sound awful but I am enjoying their self destruction A LOT! (I also dont believe Ryan is a great Coach either but it could be because he is the opposite of BB lol)

Comment

2.Great HC

[/quote]

good reasons but you have to look at the luck factor as well. The things that happened in both games favored the Giants and the Pats. I know with every great championship there is luck and good fortune along the way. Dont lose sight of that fact.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]ďTo me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and thatís what going to happen. I know itís going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better"[/quote]I'll have whatever you're smokin'!The Jets are the ******* little snot-nosed brother of BIG BLUE...that team is a train wreck

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]ďTo me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and thatís what going to happen. I know itís going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better"[/quote]

Are you sipping from Rex's Kool-Aid pitcher??

Comment

@gametime

Always a little bit of luck in ANY championship run. The missed FG to tie it was def lucky. (IMO the sterling Moore break up of Evans was a great D play )

I say the Packers WR having the drops was more luck than the TO on Special Teams for the Giants.

I am proud of my team, especially since its dedicated to Mrs. Kraft this year... I was NOT expecting this team with this D to go so far.. Just 1 more victory to cap off a perfect memorial for Mrs. Kraft.

But here is to great Organizations and a GREAT SB...

Comment

amazing front offices. You guys losing Pioli hurt though.

Comment

the Patriots never made the ******ed catastrophic mistake in a big game, whereas their opponents used to. baltimore did it the other night, they let 2 guys totally tank the season.

the Giants don't make the big mistake anymore, actually neither do the 49ers, except for one idiot. thats why these two teams are in.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]amazing front offices. You guys losing Pioli hurt though.[/quote]

That did hurt, BB needs someone like Pioli help him with drafting, but BB has bailed out BB the GM a lot he has made lemonade with the lemons he has gotten lol

Comment

[quote user="PatsFanNH"]

Ugg the Jets are the EXACT opposite when it comes to TEAM first. I know i sound awful but I am enjoying their self destruction A LOT! (I also dont believe Ryan is a great Coach either but it could be because he is the opposite of BB lol)
                          [/quote]

LOL.

Lousy owner (Woody Johnson is a spoiled trust fund brat with a huge inferiority complex). I had no problem with Leon Hess.
                          Verminous coach (shooting off his big mouth and writing checks he can't cash).
                          Short term thinking
                          Selfish players

Bob Kraft has proven to be a great NFL owner, and we Giants fans know all about Belichick.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

2.Great HC

I think all are important, but especially the team FIRST Attitude. I think that is part of the reason the Pats been dominant for so long, and why the Giants are now dominant as well 2 SB in 5 yrs* is amazing.

I may be cheering for your opponent, but I cant help but think we are facing our mirror image in the Giants.* (And I mean that as a compliment)
                            [/quote]Agreed, but you are missing the QB.

Btw was the 2 SBs in 5 years a Freudian slip lol?
                            Peace,
                            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

@dragonsoul

LOL it was an oops but I expect the Giants to win, because you have a good offense and a very good D... Pats have an amazing O and (put my rosey glasses on lol) an OK D.

But def 2 very good QB's. The Pats have I say 3-4 yrs left before a changing of the guard at QB (maybe as many as 5) Where the Giants could have as many as 10 years w Eli..

So Giants your decade could be starting in the NFC... (I would laugh if the Pats v Giants SB became tradition lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X