Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Nickname For Eli I chose: The Iceberg.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nickname For Eli I chose: The Iceberg.

Cause he's cold as ice and like an iceberg you totally underestimate it and it leaves you shipwrecked.

Re: A Nickname For Eli I chose: The Iceberg.

:/. We already know him as Eazy-E. why give him another nickname?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

love your reasoning for giving him that nickname but doubt it'll catch on around here.

Comment

To me Eli will always be "The Book"

Its like watching a great author write a new chapter of his masterpiece every time the kid has to come through in a big moment.
        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

It fails because it's too late for new nicknames.

Plus it has a "berg" in it. Smells like berger...like....like....like....a rapistberger....[:O]

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]:/. We already know him as Eazy-E. why give him another nickname?[/quote]

Because Easy-E is corny? Eli needs a name that will hold up fifty years from now on NFL films. Now if you don't like Iceberg Eli or The Iceberg, at least come up with something decent.

Comment

rapistberger
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]:/. We already know him as Eazy-E. why give him another nickname?[/quote]

Because Easy-E is corny? Eli needs a name that will hold up fifty years from now on NFL films. Now if you don't like Iceberg Eli or The Iceberg, at least come up with something decent.
                [/quote]

lol Iceberg isn't corny?

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]It fails because it's too late for new nicknames.

Plus it has a "berg" in it. Smells like berger...like....like....like....a rapistberger....[:O]
                  [/quote]

No one will remember Rothlisberger can rape with 4.0 speed fifty years from now, they will remember his game.

Comment

Only to a hipster with no sense of NFL history. I'm not sayin you though. No disrespect.

Comment

[quote user="burier"]To me Eli will always be "The Book"

Its like watching a great author write a new chapter of his masterpiece every time the kid has to come through in a big moment.[/quote]

Thank you mister Poindexter.

Comment

meh.

makes him sound fat.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]:/. We already know him as Eazy-E. why give him another nickname?[/quote]

[/quote]

The same can be said for almost EVERY nickname ever said for player :/. Easy-E just fits Eli's personality.

at best in 50 years from now people would just say Eli was another Comeback kid. Is that not enough?
                          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

ELITI

Comment

How about "The ELIminator" or just "The Terminator." Just when you think you've got Eli down and out and it's the end of the movie, he rises up again and keeps coming. Plus, just the fact that you've got Eli's personality associated with The Terminator would just be too ironic.

Comment

Working...
                              X