Julian Edelman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Edelman

Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr?

Re: Julian Edelman

[quote user="giants-_-"]Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr?[/quote]

He plays Wr, Db, Punt returner, Rb. hell I bet if they asked him to he could play QB as well. he does everything he can for them
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

He is both. The Patriots secondary is such a joke that they have to use him. 31st ranked in pass defense.

Comment

Cruz will destroy him if he lines up a slot against him.

BTW, this was his mugshot after being arrested for groping a girl at a nightclub.

Edelman is accused in the police report of groping a woman below the waist. A man who was with the woman said Edelman bumped into the woman on the dance floor.

“He saw the victim’s face change into an expression of shock,’’ police said in the report.

The man then confronted Edelman and eventually all three of them were kicked out of the club. Edelman denied groping the woman but was arrested for indecent assault and battery and later released.

Comment

cause he played it last week and apparently has been playing it for a few weeks now ... ala Troy Brown for the Pats back in the day ... Belichick can do whatever he wants ... sometimes i think he gets carried away though

Comment

[quote user="giants-_-"]Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr?[/quote] Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]cause he played it last week and apparently has been playing it for a few weeks now ... ala Troy Brown for the Pats back in the day ... Belichick can do whatever he wants ... sometimes i think he gets carried away though[/quote]

They used him on Anquan Boldin for a lot of the game. He was competitive, Boldin didn't wreck him like I thought.

Then again, Flacco is no Manning and Boldin doesn't have Cruz, Nicks, or Manningham's speed.

He is definitely part of an underachieving secondary we need to attack.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.[/quote]

31st ranked passing defense! Gave up nearly 300 passing yards for the season and the Patriots had a very soft schedule. They didn't even beat any team over .500 in the regular season.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="patsrule666"]Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.[/quote]

31st ranked passing defense! Gave up nearly 300 passing yards for the season and the Patriots had a very soft schedule. They didn't even beat any team over .500 in the regular season.

[/quote]OK, and your point is??

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="patsrule666"]Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.[/quote]

[/quote]OK, and your point is??[/quote]

The entire Patriots secondary is terrible. Have you been watching them? You act like Belicheck did this because he thought Edelman is a "good defensive back". Belicheck is picking from the worse of the worse. And he tackles 232 pound 2011 version Vince Young who doesn't run like he used to but you think that makes Edelman good? Edelman weighs 198 pounds.

Comment

Yes but they are so thin at DB that he plays there in there extra DB package.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="patsrule666"]Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.[/quote]

[/quote]OK, and your point is??[/quote]

The entire Patriots secondary is terrible. Have you been watching them? You act like Belicheck did this because he thought Edelman is a "good defensive back". Belicheck is picking from the worse of the worse. And he tackles 232 pound 2011 version Vince Young who doesn't run like he used to but you think that makes Edelman good? Edelman weighs 198 pounds.
                        [/quote]Wow, you got all that from my post??

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="G-Man67"]cause he played it last week and apparently has been playing it for a few weeks now ... ala Troy Brown for the Pats back in the day ... Belichick can do whatever he wants ... sometimes i think he gets carried away though[/quote]

They used him on Anquan Boldin for a lot of the game. He was competitive, Boldin didn't wreck him like I thought.

Then again, Flacco is no Manning and Boldin doesn't have Cruz, Nicks, or Manningham's speed.

He is definitely part of an underachieving secondary we need to attack.[/quote]Boldin is a beast. Flacco isn't @ Eli level right now. As far as Elderman goes, he will get picked on in this game.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="giants-_-"]Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr?[/quote]

He plays Wr, Db, Punt returner, Rb. hell I bet if they asked him to he could play QB as well. he does everything he can for them[/quote]

Funny.... I'm pretty sure he was a QB in college.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="giants-_-"]Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr?[/quote] He plays Wr, Db, Punt returner, Rb. hell I bet if they asked him to he could play QB as well. he does everything he can for them[/quote]

From what I heard on the radio the other day, he actually did play QB in college.

Comment

Working...
                              X