• WOW!! scoreboard malfunction at Gillete Stadium

another spygate...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/B...ld-goal-012312

Re: WOW!! scoreboard malfunction at Gillete Stadium

not again?

Comment

Belicheat strikes again!!
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Heard about this yesterday, wtf?

Comment

You guys know historically this is nothing new...... Boston is known for suspicious activities. I'm glad Superbowl is played in neutral site.

Comment

I WANTED THE RAVENS FOR A REDEMPTION FOR US!!! Im so done with the Brady/BB era, Cheaters til the end!! I predict a sabotage of their plane just prior to take off and they have to take a BUS!!
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

He probably watched the game recording a million times when he got home, and realized the scoreboard had it as a 3rd down and was like "Thats it, I'll blame it on the scoreboard!". He just blew it, that's it.

Comment

Home field advantage. Bottom line.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I don't understand the discrepancy? Cundiff thought it was 3rd down? I read the article and still don't get it. Someone fill me in here

If he missed on third down it wouldn't matter, as NE would still gain possession of the ball. But I'm probably misconstruing the point.

Comment

Cundiff was sprinting on the field and he rushed his FG kick. He was under the impression it was 3rd down because that is what the scoreboard said.

Harbaugh should have called a timeout when you see your kicker sprinting on the field to get the kick off on time.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"]Cundiff was sprinting on the field and he rushed his FG kick. He was under the impression it was 3rd down because that is what the scoreboard said.

Harbaugh should have called a timeout when you see your kicker sprinting on the field to get the kick off on time.
                      [/quote]

I don't understand the difference between 3rd and 4th tho. The result would be the same regardless

Comment

Kickers are preparing on the sideline and don't expect to kick on 3rd down. He thought it was 3rd down because the scoreboard said 3rd down.... It "broke" at that time. Therefore he was rushed out there when everyone told him, hurry up the scoreboard is wrong, it is 4th down.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"]Kickers are preparing on the sideline and don't expect to kick on 3rd down. He thought it was 3rd down because the scoreboard said 3rd down.... It "broke" at that time. Therefore he was rushed out there when everyone told him, hurry up the scoreboard is wrong, it is 4th down.

[/quote]

ahhhhh, okay. Well I don't consider that home field advantage... Just a lack of coaching.

Comment

Working...
                          X