Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to check out the complete INSANITY going on in 49er land

this is just a sample of the crazy train running out of control:

"How is moving the ball relevant to being the better team? The 49ers have won many games against elite teams with far fewer yards, but much more points. The 49ers were up 14-10 before Kyle decided to lose the game. Their special teams created one turnover that should have never been. The muffed punt doesn't count when the returner doesn't even care to win the game."

"In my heart of hearts i still feel the niners won this game, from the no fumble call, to the two LUCKY fumbles we gift wrapped for them."

"Not at all. Ask anybody who knows photography, depth-of-field, photographic stunt work, or even imposing vertices in a 2D environment would know that replay was far from perfect. While it could very well be that the ball slightly grazed him, there was no conclusive photographic proof from the angles they had. Someone emotionally invested may think otherwise, but any dispassionate professional observer would agree with my assessment. If they had known that or had a video expert on hand, it would have been ruled inconclusive. However, they had amateur observers, so it was what it was. Maybe when they perfect 3D photography..."

Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........
    sigpic

Re: You have to check out the complete INSANITY going on in 49er land

The NFL is rigged sorry.

an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants.

NFL is rigged.

Comment

[quote user="NFLisRigged"]The NFL is rigged sorry.

an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants.

NFL is rigged.[/quote] This is your second post with this guy, you lost, let it go.

Comment

haha, ah when they bring optics, partical physics and spectroscopy into the argument, well then you almost have to feel sorry for them

almost

ALL IN!!!!!

Comment

How dare you call them crazy, you don't know them. totally classless!!! /Red
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]haha, ah when they bring optics, partical physics and spectroscopy into the argument, well then you almost have to feel sorry for them

almost

ALL IN!!!!![/quote]

LOL

My fav is "the muffed punt doesn't count when the returner doesn't even care to win the game".

i need that on a t-shirt.

sigpic

Comment

In 2002/03 that was good coverage by the 49ers secondary. I think the 300lbs+ Seubert was knocked down by the 5 mph wind.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][red]How dare you call them crazy, you don't know them. totally classless!!![/red] /Red[/quote]

LOL

of all the fanbases i've encountered (and this is saying alot) i don't mind if this one thinks i'm classless.

that will actually help me sleep at night.

sigpic

Comment

49ers have feasted on other teams mistakes and turnovers all season long, I guess that doesn't count then right?

As for the 3-D photography argument non-sense, I can easily debunk their claim right now without expert observation. The football CHANGED ITS TRAJECTORY IN MID-AIR AFTER HITTING THE KNEE, that's a scientific air-tight proof that he touched the ball, end of story.

Comment

The comment w the photo angles is freaking hilarious!!! I guess an alternate plane on the 4th dimension was the cause of the ball moving off axis mid air.

Comment

I was surfing their boards before and yeah, they're unhinged. Not just disappointed, but unhinged.

Comment

so you're saying their fanbase is just like ours?

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="G-Man67"]haha, ah when they bring optics, partical physics and spectroscopy into the argument, well then you almost have to feel sorry for them

almost

ALL IN!!!!![/quote]

LOL

My fav is "the muffed punt doesn't count when the returner doesn't even care to win the game".

i need that on a t-shirt.

[/quote]

good point, i missed psychology !

Comment

[quote user="NFLisRigged"]The NFL is rigged sorry. an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants. NFL is rigged.[/quote]

Don't you have some homework to do instead of bothering us on our boards, you angry little 10 year old?

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][red]How dare you call them crazy, you don't know them. totally classless!!![/red] /Red[/quote]

LOL

of all the fanbases i've encountered (and this is saying alot) i don't mind if this one thinks i'm classless.

that will actually help me sleep at night.

[/quote]

I don't know how to do the red font :P.

After all the **** the niner fans said I too could give a rats *** if they respected us in the slightest.
                              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X