• Show
Clear All

• Awesome Article about Giants Success From Eagles Perspective

http://www.csnphilly.com/xfinity/Gia...592&feedID=704

Re: Awesome Article about Giants Success From Eagles Perspective

I think he was trying to say "lucky"

Comment

lol....Nothing makes me happier than the total misery of Eagles fans. Winning the Superbowl will be the nail in the coffin for them!!
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Difference is your city and fans (Philthy) are complete scum and karma does seem to exist in the NFL.

Comment

Hahaha... that article was hilarious. I think I'm gonna log on to their boards tonight to remind em of how pathetic they are.

Comment

Not a bad piece of writing. Just enough there to appeal to Eagles fans, while calling out to all Giants fans to do what you just did... link to his article. I like it.

Comment

I think he was crying the entire time writing that article.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Hahaha... that article was hilarious. I think I'm gonna log on to their boards tonight to remind em of how pathetic they are.[/quote]LMFAO!!!

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]http://www.csnphilly.com/xfinity/Gia...592&feedID=704[/quote]
                  You know, that was a GREAT article -- from the heart, damn funny, and mostly true.

He fails to realize that while our talent during our SB runs (except for '86) MAY have been somewhat equal, the coaching was not. We've always had the superior coaching, and they currently give Andy Reid too much power.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]http://www.csnphilly.com/xfinity/Gia...592&feedID=704[/quote]
                    You know, that was a GREAT article -- from the heart, damn funny, and mostly true.

He fails to realize that while our talent during our SB runs (except for '86) MAY have been somewhat equal, the coaching was not. We've always had the superior coaching, and they currently give Andy Reid too much power.[/quote]

i dont believe we are equal in talent, at least not in the most important positions, QB, coaches, and de's. we have a serious advantage there imo.

Comment

[quote user="SackingMyths"]Difference is your city and fans (Philthy) are complete scum and karma does seem to exist in the NFL.
                      [/quote]I'm a Eagles fan and you could be right about karma. The new obnioxious generation of Cowboys, Niners, Raiders and Jets fans have yet to see a ring. While, long suffering New Orleans fans have one and long suffering Detroit and Denver are both on the rise. Hmm.

Comment

if, if , if.

if my girlfriend looked like alicia keys, if i had a million dollars, if i had the fastest metabolism in the world man all the hoagies i would scarf down lmao.

eagles fans and writers are hopeless hopefuls, what do you expect from a team that has never produced a title win. always so close but so far, worst than the cowboys to be exact. smh man i feel for them whats it now 55 years no championship thats a long standing pile of failure if you ask me.

keep dreaming dream team

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Wawas and Genuardis and Chickie & Pete's -- what strange names

North and South Jersey really are two different states.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I'm a writer so this article is as good as it gets. This line: " What hurts the most, what makes every Philly native sick to their stomach, is that deep down, we know they’re right."

Eagles, Cowboys and Jets fans ALL know this. Especially Eagles & Jets. It's why they hate us so much and take such pride in beating us when they do. They see the Giants as this team that catches every break imaginable and that pain for why their teams can't seems to do that just one time is sickening. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd think the same.

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Wawas and Genuardis and Chickie & Pete's -- what strange names

North and South Jersey really are two different states.
                              [/quote]

I'll translate:
                              Quick Checks, Shop-Rites, and .....wait.... WTF is a Chickie and Pete?????

Comment

Working...
                              X