• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gronkowski - Ligament Damage

https://twitter.com/#!/RapSheet/status/161913111291498496

Sorry, don't know how to link it.

Re: Gronkowski - Ligament Damage

[quote user="Manning4MVP"][link]https://twitter.com/#!/RapSheet/status/161913111291498496[/link]

Sorry, don't know how to link it.
    [/quote]
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[link]https://twitter.com/#!/RapSheet/status/161913111291498496[/link]

Comment

I don't wish harm on any player, even from the opposing team, and I don't believe it would be very classy for anyone here to attempt to do the same.

Gronkowski is a great player, look forward to the game in 2 weeks, with or without him

Comment

[quote user="Raffi"]I don't wish harm on any player, even from the opposing team, and I don't believe it would be very classy for anyone here to attempt to do the same.

Gronkowski is a great player, look forward to the game in 2 weeks, with or without him
          [/quote]
          I hope he gets healthy and plays -- I just want us to finish against everything that the Pats got, and let the best team standing at the end.

Comment

every sprain is ligament damage

Comment

I hope he gets healthy in 3 weeks. We need every break we can get!

Who the F do you guys think is gonna cover him and Hernandez anyway? They couldnt even stop V.Davis!

Comment

I had a similar injury while playing badminton, I was going for the thingy by sliding my feet but my right foot turned over inward and sprained the ankle real bad. I could barely walk for a month.

I'm sure his injury is worse than mine, so he may have some problems if he even plays.

Comment

If they manage to lose, Pats fans will use this injury as an excuse.

Comment

[quote user="NYBlue10"]I had a similar injury while playing badminton, I was going for the thingy by sliding my feet but my right foot turned over inward and sprained the ankle real bad. I could barely walk for a month.

I'm sure his injury is worse than mine, so he may have some problems if he even plays.[/quote]

Gronk no human, Gronk play in superbowl!

Comment

I think he plays. But, it is a lot like the Freeney situation of two years ago. And the Pouncey situation last year.
                      Brady was also hurting in the last SB against the Giants and is probably now I have heard.

Pressure on Brady. Get it like in the last two meetings vs. them and the rest is moot.

Comment

I'm not familiar with this injury, is it considered a long term injury?

Comment

When I saw the play, I thought it was broken as he could barely walk to the locker and needed help from somebody to hold him up. I have had the inversion sprain when you would play basketball and roll your ankle. Gronk didn't have that. He had the more serious eversion sprain. The eversion ankle sprain occurs when the foot is twisted
                          outwards and the inner ligament is stretched too far. Pain will occur on
                          the inside, and not the outside, of the ankle..... I think he has a 3rd degree sprain as he couldn't even walk on it and had to be helped and carried. He tried to get back in the game but you knew he wasn't going to be running and was in severe pain.

Second degree symptoms a second degree ankle sprain is the most common of ankle injuries and is a partial tearing of the ligament. Symptoms include:

[*]Significant swelling[*]Bruising[*]Moderate pain[*]Some loss of motion or use of the ankle[*]Trouble walking[/list]

Third degree symptoms - a third degree ankle sprain is the
                            most severe of ankle injuries. With this sprain, the ligament has been
                            torn completely. Symptoms include:

[*]Severe swelling[*]Severe pain[*]Instability of the joint[*]Extreme loss of motion[*]Walking can be quite painful[/list]

It may even be a high ankle sprain and that is the most serious.

High ankle sprain

A high ankle sprain
                              is an injury to the large ligaments above the ankle that join together
                              the two long bones of the lower leg, called the tibia and fibula. High
                              ankle sprains commonly occur from a sudden and forceful outward twisting
                              of the foot, which commonly occurs in contact and cutting sports such
                              as football, ice hockey, basketball,volleyball,lacrosse, baseball,track,
                              and tennis.

Comment

[quote user="Jules18"]I think he plays. But, it is a lot like the Freeney situation of two years ago. And the Pouncey situation last year.
                            Brady was also hurting in the last SB against the Giants and is probably now I have heard.

Pressure on Brady. Get it like in the last two meetings vs. them and the rest is moot.
                            [/quote]

Brady does look hurt, he played real bad vs. Ravens. But he may heal up in the next 2 weeks so still gotta go after him like he's in prime shape.

Comment

It could be a trick....

Comment

Working...
                              X