PLEASE!!!!! BE LOUD SUPPORT THIS TEAM IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE!!!!! BE LOUD SUPPORT THIS TEAM IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS GAME

Urge people to get up & cheer & GET LOUD on defense..... cheer the Giants on if they make a good play... we need all the encouragement we can get.

If we get a sack make it sound like the Garden during a playoff game.

LET'S GO PEOPLE THIS IS OUR SEASON!!!!!
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: PLEASE!!!!! BE LOUD SUPPORT THIS TEAM IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS GAME

I wish I was there man, I'd lose my damn voice yelling like I did at the last Eagles game, unfortunately that was a waste of my voice.

For every1 that's going to this game that's reading this thread, please for the love of God make Rodgers go deaf.

Comment

I WANA SEE SOME FALSE STARTS PPL!!

Comment

If you're going to the game, please be sure to Boo and leave early to send ownership the msg.

Comment

I feel bad for people going to this game. Giants are going to lay down. I see the ticket prices are like 3 bills. That is insane. Spending 300 per seat to watch this team lay down. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 3 times shame on me.

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]If you're going to the game, please be sure to Boo and leave early to send ownership the msg.[/quote]

Ha, they do that anyway!

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]I WANA SEE SOME FALSE STARTS PPL!!
              [/quote]

I'm sure Diehle will have a few...

Comment

when all those damn kids stand up, ma cant see the field! she wants to see gifford playing flanker! boy does she love the giff. her favorite player since tunnel.

Comment

I'm sure after the first quarter people will be booing and sitting down. its what NY fans are good for

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]I'm sure after the first quarter people will be booing and sitting down. its what NY fans are good for[/quote]

What, exactly, will they be booing?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="rainierjef"]I'm sure after the first quarter people will be booing and sitting down. its what NY fans are good for[/quote]

[/quote]

who knows all i know is it takes one idiot to boo, then the rest of the chimps follow.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                      @Katdaddyjay 17h
                      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="rainierjef"]I'm sure after the first quarter people will be booing and sitting down. its what NY fans are good for[/quote]

[/quote]

who knows all i know is it takes one idiot to boo, then the rest of the chimps follow.[/quote]monkey see, monkey do.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Urge people to get up & cheer & GET LOUD on defense..... cheer the Giants on if they make a good play... we need all the encouragement we can get.

[/quote]

sure, be loud and cheer them, but if they lose again, make sure to BOO them even louder as they are a freaking bunch of waste of oxygen on the field.

Comment

Will do!

Comment

[quote user="funkybudda"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Urge people to get up & cheer & GET LOUD on defense..... cheer the Giants on if they make a good play... we need all the encouragement we can get.

[/quote]

sure, be loud and cheer them, but if they lose again, make sure to BOO them even louder as they are a freaking* bunch of waste of oxygen on the field.
                              [/quote]

Boo them if they lose to an undefeated team??? What if they lose by one point? Would they still be a "waste of oxygen" in your esteemed opinion???

Comment

Working...
                              X