No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones wrote Elis dad a note after Elis comeback in Dallas in 1st match up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones wrote Elis dad a note after Elis comeback in Dallas in 1st match up

Congratulating Eli on that comeback win, and saying that it was the best game he ever played against them.

I know people heard JJ speak highly of Eli, but the Note to his dad after a tough Dallas lost was news to me.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Jerry Jones wrote Elis dad a note after Elis comeback in Dallas in 1st match up

Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.

Comment

Re: Jerry Jones wrote Elis dad a note after Elis comeback in Dallas in 1st match up

it said "i wish we had your boy as our qb"...

love
      jerry!

Comment

I posted this on a separate thread but it fits here too. It's a video of Jones talking about Eli. He's praising Eli and the Giants but he sounds pretty bitter.

Comment

[quote user="ashleymarie"]Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.[/quote]that is all he said. So I guess he just sent it to Archie, but he didn't say if he got a response/reply from archie.
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]I posted this on a separate thread but it fits here too. It's a video of Jones talking about Eli. He's praising Eli and the Giants but he sounds pretty bitter.
            [/quote]no worries I saw your post right after mine. Think we posted @ the same time lol
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="ashleymarie"]Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.[/quote]that is all he said. So I guess he just sent it to Archie, but he didn't say if he got a response/reply from archie.[/quote]

Thank you for answering DragonSoul.

Comment

[quote user="ashleymarie"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="ashleymarie"]Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.[/quote]that is all he said. So I guess he just sent it to Archie, but he didn't say if he got a response/reply from archie.[/quote]

Thank you for answering DragonSoul.

[/quote]no prob. It would have been nice to hear what happened.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Comment

(The Giants are) just like the Green Bay Packers were last year, in a different way. They're a real inspiration of, frankly, what I had hoped that we were going to be, and that is a team that had played, had good days and bad days, but then near the end really took off on a run and then really made improvement. They did it, and we didn't. We went the other way.
                  - Jerry Jones, says the Giants turned into the team he hoped his Cowboys would become.
                  Peace,
                  DragonSoul

Comment

Does he write notes to Romo's dad?
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Does he write notes to Romo's dad?
                      [/quote]

Dear Mr. Romo,
                      y ur son always choke? >_<

Sincerely,
                      Jerry Jones

Comment

[quote user="ashleymarie"]Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.[/quote]

Wow i did not know this

Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I also heard him try and take credit for "giving us Chris Canty."

Hmmm...kinda remember Dallas letting him walk because they thought Spears and Hatcher were better and he wasn't worth the money. But whatever helps you sleep at night, Jerry.

Comment

Blah.

Comment

Working...
                            X