Ultimate Giants Fan - Hidden Camer***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Giants Fan - Hidden Camer***

Video of the Ultimate G-Men Fan watching them beat the 49er's on a hidden camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI1AF...ature=youtu.be

Re: Ultimate Giants Fan - Hidden Camer***

That was great lmao.

Comment

I love how chill everyone else is about everything. Hilarious.

Comment

lmao this guy reminds me of me when I watch the game....I wish I could watch it with him as opposed to my brother who's never too emotional or my mom who just mocks the giants and laughs at my misery everytime because she hates football

Comment

And I thought I overreacted to the game. I do jump off my coach a lot when the Giants make big plays and complain when the Giants make bad plays but I definitely don't curse like that.

When Tyree made the famous Super Bowl catch, I jumped up out of my chair so much that a bowl of pretzels fell all over. It wasn't even my house but I didn't care.

Comment

http://youtu.be/Bw6HrPtpnp0

That one was pretty cool too. A bit different though []

Comment

Nice to see a fan that behaves like I do, my family always tells me its just a game and that I need to calm down haha

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]http://youtu.be/Bw6HrPtpnp0

That one was pretty cool too. A bit different though []
                [/quote]
                omg that reporter is soo bad lmao

Comment

[quote user="Billyde508"]Nice to see a fan that behaves like I do, my family always tells me its just a game and that I need to calm down haha[/quote]
                  lol me too bro, my family always makes me feel like such a degenerate because they're all just sitting down being calm as s###.....i'm the exact opposite, right from kick off until the end of the game I'm getting a workout

Comment

[quote user="Billyde508"]Nice to see a fan that behaves like I do, my family always tells me its just a game and that I need to calm down haha[/quote]I had a friend who uttered those words to me once. LOL

Comment

funny as **** and that it is totally me and my friends. I am not quite 50 but I freak out the same way.
                      Last sunday I punched the wall at my friends house. On Monday I was fixing it...lol

We have always been very loud fans who wear our game emotions on our sleeves....

great stuff

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

funny as **** and that it is totally me and my friends. I am not quite 50 but I freak out the same way.
                        Last sunday I punched the wall at my friends house. On Monday I was fixing it...lol

We have always been very loud fans who wear our game emotions on our sleeves....

great stuff

[/quote]
                        bro....you don't know how long I was looking for a thread where you said something so I can take a screenshot of your avatar....I used it to make my facebook picture

Comment

[quote user="G_Men10"]Video of the Ultimate G-Men Fan watching them beat the 49er's on a hidden camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI1AF...ature=youtu.be[/quote]

this cat is awesome

love it

looks very familiar to me

Comment

thats just how we roll
                            My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

HAHAHHA thats the funniest thing I've seen all day.

What did you need tea and crimpets to decide?

Comment

Working...
                              X