No announcement yet.

Predictions from the Preseason (links)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions from the Preseason (links)

NFL.COM

Bleacher Report they did a darn good job on the AFC

CBS Sports

ESPN

It's always fun to look back. I have no idea either and I don't ever put much stock on these sorts of things, but I do find it interesting.

Enjoy

Scoops

Re: Predictions from the Preseason (links)

think I had them around 10 or 11 wins, but after injuries figured they had a chance at 9/10 wins w/a chance to finished top of division.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

No one believed the giants could do anything this season with all the season ending injuries.

No one figured even at the end we'd get by jets or Dallas to even make playoffs. Then no one thought we would even take out the falcons in a home game (they were Pre-season SB Favs) let alone Packers at GB or Niners at SF the number 1 and 2 seeds.

Now look what we have a chance to do
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I get a chuckle at the 1 guy who wanted to be different and say the skins would win the division lol.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]No one believed the giants could do anything this season with all the season ending injuries.

No one figured even at the end we'd get by jets or Dallas to even make playoffs. Then no one thought we would even take out the falcons in a home game (they were Pre-season SB Favs) let alone Packers at GB or Niners at SF the number 1 and 2 seeds.

Now look what we have a chance to do[/quote]actually they saw the injuries, but not who were affected by them. Which made a big diff.
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Working...
          X