Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 10k post. Time to celebrate. Not bad for being here for 9 1/2 years.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 10k post. Time to celebrate. Not bad for being here for 9 1/2 years.

Just over 2.7 posts a day. Even though today I am over 114 +.

This is dedicated to all the NYG Fans & people who are rooting for the NY Giants in SB 46.

Yet once the new forums are up, there goes all that steady yet hard work all down the drain lol.

Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: My 10k post. Time to celebrate. Not bad for being here for 9 1/2 years.

Wow, you make me look pathetic. I've been here a year and a half longer...but nothing to show for it!

Congrats man!!

Comment

congrats D-Soul !!!

I can't lie some of my posts were merely "bumps" and "+1's"

quality always trumps quantity.

(and the endless useless posts of me going back and forth with troll number what-ever...)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I am not in any of your leagues! Nice work bro

Comment

+1

lets do this thing 2 weeks from now
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

true blue dedication...congrats DragonSoul...NYG SB46.....

Comment

Congratulations on #10,000.

Comment

Very impressive DS! I type slow, LOL. I think faster, but at my age, thinking isn't the same as acting!
                Congrats!

Comment

congrats Dragon!

may you enjoy 10K more in less time maybe in the next coupla weeks. lol

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Just over 2.7 posts a day. Even though today I am over 114 +. This is dedicated to all the NYG Fans & people who are rooting for the NY Giants in SB 46. Yet once the new forums are up, there goes all that steady yet hard work all down the drain lol.[/quote]

Wow awesome!!!... I joined about 5 years after you and i am closing in on 5000 so i guess right on par with you on the 2.7 post avg per day and LOL the 114 plus a day now.....

Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]congrats D-Soul !!!

I can't lie some of my posts were merely "bumps" and "+1's"

quality always trumps quantity.

(and the endless useless posts of me going back and forth with troll number what-ever...)
                      [/quote]LOL we all have those GY76. You can take what you can get. The good with the bad.
                      Peace,
                      DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]I am not in any of your leagues!* Nice work bro
                        [/quote]Same thing with blue Mike. It is all about quality vs quantity. I know before I joined and even when I did, I was more of a lurker for awhile.

I remember trolls of the past that would post a lot of crap just to get their post count up and thats about it.
                        Peace,
                        DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="firstgamein49"]Very impressive DS! I type slow, LOL. I think faster, but at my age, thinking isn't the same as acting!
                          Congrats!
                          [/quote]LOL well you know how to fix that right? Keep on typing (hopefully with humor and quality) that will keep your brain working smoothly. And some research to base your arguments or points will also help
                          Peace,
                          DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

congrats Dragon!

may you enjoy 10K more in less time maybe in the next coupla weeks.* lol

[/quote]Yea...NO lol. But thanks.
                            Peace,
                            DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Just over 2.7 posts a day. Even though today I am over 114 +.

This is dedicated to all the NYG Fans & people who are rooting for the NY Giants in SB 46.

Yet once the new forums are up, there goes all that steady yet hard work all down the drain lol.[/quote]

I've been hearing about new forums for 4 years now.
                              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
                              X