No announcement yet.

So do we have a Super Bowl home game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So do we have a Super Bowl home game?

Ticket sales show GIANTS' fans purchasing 4X more tickets than Patriots' fans.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Any doubts that Peyton will be at the Superbowl to root for his brother again this time in his "own house"?[/quote]

No doubt he'll be there, but the news from the last couple of days from Peyton is that it's feeling far from "his house" anymore.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Ticket sales show GIANTS' fans purchasing 4X more tickets than Patriots' fans.
        [/quote]

[link]http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-25/giants-fans-topping-patriots-4-to-1-in-super-bowl-ticket-buys.html[/link]

Come on giants fans, and hopefully colts fans buy these tickets. lets make it a home game with the noise factor for the visiting team. if i was home i would definitely put my tax check and another months check towards this trip no need for hotel fly in fly out same damn day!!!

Comment

Working...
        X