Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone isn't coming clean about this injury?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone isn't coming clean about this injury?

I'm going out on a limb and say Gronkowski will not see the field in the Super Bowl. Ankles just don't do this and get better overnight. Maurkrice Pouncey couldn't play in last years Super Bowl after hurting his ankle in the AFCCG and they are the same age, same type of injury with Gronkowski's being worse in my opinion. The Patriots may have just got easier to defend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-AVAb1weu4

Re: Someone isn't coming clean about this injury?

He'll play because he came back in that game and played. But he's definitely not going to be 100%

I would pay more attention to Hernandez though, he's the shifty one.

Comment

no question he will be on the field..as a decoy or a legitimate part of their game plan..he'll be there

Comment

My experience is that teams don't come clean on injuries and that is the smart approach. If they can keep the unknowns alive it makes your opponents preparation more difficult.

Comment

We will game plan for him no matter how bad the injury looks. But that would be a major impact on the game if he can't take the field. Then again I'm sure Brady will be just as good, because he is that caliber of a player.

Comment

Google Plaxico Burress.

Comment

Remember Ben came back too in the Cleveland game then sat for 10 days before playing the 49ers where he looked absolutely horrible. Then he sat out the next week, before playing the last week of the season and the playoffs and he was never the same. Gronk is going to be asked to do a little more then a QB and that is run, block and cut on that ankle and I just don't see it happening.

Comment

[quote user="NYBlue10"]He'll play because he came back in that game and played. But he's definitely not going to be 100% I would pay more attention to Hernandez though, he's the shifty one.[/quote]

Could go either way. I played against a guy who broke his leg, took a series off and came back to finish. Next day he could barely walk and didn't finish the year.

Comment

[quote user="Lasvegasguy"]Remember Ben came back too in the Cleveland game then sat for 10 days before playing the 49ers where he looked absolutely horrible. Then he sat out the next week, before playing the last week of the season and the playoffs and he was never the same. Gronk is going to be asked to do a little more then a QB and that is run, block and cut on that ankle and I just don't see it happening.[/quote]You aren't a Giants fan are you?

Comment

I agree once the game is over, medications wear off and swelling sits in all bets are off. Going to be interesting to see how this develops with the "hoodie one" probably doing everything in his power to hide this injury. Plus, Gronk was seen wearing a walking boot after the game which could easily be mistaken for an aircast of some sort too.

Comment

I'm a Steeler fan and hate the Patriots with a passion. However, I was born in Ronkonkoma which is on the island and I have family members and friends who are Giants fans so for me it's a win, win if the Giants win.

Good observation what gave it away.

Comment

Looks pretty good to me:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...day-night.html

Comment

Really? Do you see anything that say that picture was Sunday? Wouldn't you think if he was out celebrating with fans that some of them might be wearing Patriots gear? This picture could have been post injury like New Years Eve or something? I need a little more proof then this that he is OK.

Comment

It doesn't matter if he is ok or not. If we want to be considered the best we have to beat the best, and that includes this years beast TE.

Comment

Welker is the one who makes me nervous . The " waterbug "
                              Always gets open . I have nightmares of what he did to us in 08.

Comment

Working...
                              X