Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli Mannings Jersey is out selling Brady by 2:1 but Cruzzz is beating them both.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Mannings Jersey is out selling Brady by 2:1 but Cruzzz is beating them both.

Ralph Vacchiano
    Also In New York Giants
    According to Fanatics, Inc, which measures online sports sales, Eli Manning's jersey is out-selling Tom Brady's jersey by a 2-1 margin right now. But both of their jerseys are being out-sold by ... yeah, you knew it ... Victor Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuz! #NYG
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Eli Mannings Jersey is out selling Brady by 2:1 but Cruzzz is beating them both.

Sounds about right. I wonder how many of the Cruz Salsa shirts sold lol. I know I picked one up, and there weren't many left at the Modell's I got it from.

Comment

Re: Eli Mannings Jersey is out selling Brady by 2:1 but Cruzzz is beating them both.

[quote user="BigBlue D"]
      Sounds about right. I wonder how many of the Cruz Salsa shirts sold lol. I know I picked one up, and there weren't many left at the Modell's I got it from.

[/quote]I already have Elis, the next one would be tough, between Cruz-JPP-Nicks.
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Ralph Vacchiano
        Also In New York Giants
        According to Fanatics, Inc, which measures online sports sales, Eli Manning's jersey is out-selling Tom Brady's jersey by a 2-1 margin right now. But both of their jerseys are being out-sold by ... yeah, you knew it ... Victor Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuz! #NYG[/quote]

It's amazing what has happened with VC.

Comment

that man was an animal on sunday. what a beast

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BigBlue D"]

[/quote]I already have Elis, the next one would be tough, between Cruz-JPP-Nicks.[/quote]

I have Eli, Nicks, JPP, Strahan, Tuck, and Bavaro. I want a Cruz and AB jersey next.

I also had a Shockey which got burned at a tailgate lol.

Comment

I already have Eli pierce jpP and nicks. Wonder who I will get for my birthday in maybe tween Cruz tuck Boley or kp21

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue D"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BigBlue D"]

[/quote]I already have Elis, the next one would be tough, between Cruz-JPP-Nicks.[/quote]

I have Eli, Nicks, JPP, Strahan, Tuck, and Bavaro. I want a Cruz and AB jersey next.

*I also had a Shockey which got burned at a tailgate lol.

[/quote]Shockey was my 1st one, and we saw how that went. Then I got my 1st authentic TIKI jersey (fml) it was the year he announced he would retire.

Then I got Elis which seemed to Buck the last two choices (thank god). And I got Strahan after Elis After Strahan Retired- the red jersey
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Comment

I got my Cruuuuz jersey yesterday! Can't wait to wear it out to show love to the Salsa man![H]

Comment

Makes sense. i have an Eli as I imagine a lot of people already do. Cruz is my next as I imagine is the case for a lot of people who already have an Eli jersey.
                    I hate to say it, but Steve Young was right when he made his early season comment about there having to be a break out receiver who's jersey all the fans will be wearing by the end of the season if the Giants were going to go anywhere.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Ralph Vacchiano
                      Also In New York Giants
                      According to Fanatics, Inc, which measures online sports sales, Eli Manning's jersey is out-selling Tom Brady's jersey by a 2-1 margin right now. But both of their jerseys are being out-sold by ... yeah, you knew it ... Victor Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuz! #NYG[/quote]

It's amazing what has happened with VC.
                      [/quote]

Thank the football gods that S Moss was hurt and he got to play against the JETS in preseason. 3td I may add.
                      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

It's outselling because people were on the Brady bandwagon at the start of the season, whereas people are just jumping on the Eli wagon as of a couple weeks ago.

Comment

I'd imagine the Cruz jersey is pretty big with the Hispanic crowd, yes?

Comment

They will need to sign him long term if he is selling Jersies which also means fans are quite likely buying other paraphenalia

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"]It's outselling because people were on the Brady bandwagon at the start of the season, whereas people are just jumping on the Eli wagon as of a couple weeks ago.
                              [/quote]That's what I assume is happening. Lot of people already have a Brady jersey, as I'm sure a lot have Eli, but Brady has been "elite" for longer.

I ordered a grey Cruz shirt from Modell's.

Comment

Working...
                              X