Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Birdman to bet $5 million dollars on the Patriots.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Birdman to bet $5 million dollars on the Patriots.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...212133798.html

Re: Rapper Birdman to bet $5 million dollars on the Patriots.

I hope this is a first step to Cash Money collapsing and burning.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I hope this is a first step to Cash Money collapsing and burning.[/quote]
      lmao straight the F up man....I HATE young money and lil wayne and drake specifically....I actually liked birdman, manny fresh, juvenile and even lil wayne baaaack in the day before young money got wack as hell

Comment

you know what they say about a fool and his money...

Comment

Birdman is still alive? Is he still rapping?

50 cent won $500k on Giants vs SF so here comes another rapper trying to top him.

8 years from now, birdman will be declaring bankruptcy.

Comment

the last time that idiot bet money on a team winning they lost. Heat lost to the Mavricks LMAO loser

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
            @Katdaddyjay 17h
            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

He needs to go donate some of that money into fixing up New Orleans.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]He needs to go donate some of that money into fixing up New Orleans.[/quote]

He'll get a platinum and diamond toupee before he does that.

Comment

It's such a shame someone so stupid has that much money.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]He needs to go donate some of that money into fixing up New Orleans.[/quote]

He'll get a platinum and diamond toupee before he does that.[/quote]Smh... seems like God be blessing the wrong damn people with money sometimes.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/birdman-wants-wager-5-million-super-bowl-212133798.html[/quote]

I can't hate him for wanting bet the Patriots if Green-Ellis is really his nephew. You have to suppose you immediate family. lol. That alot of money lost should the Pats lose.
                      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Birdman said "I like New England because BenJarvus Green-Ellis is my nephew. I plan
                        on wagering $5 million on the game to anyone who wants the action."

And he made $15 million just in 2011... I picked the wrong profession.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]He needs to go donate some of that money into fixing up New Orleans.[/quote]

He'll get a platinum and diamond toupee before he does that.[/quote]Smh... seems like God be blessing the wrong damn people with money sometimes.[/quote]

No need to envy a guy like that. Just image having as much money as this guy. It would be hard to trust anyone and live a normal life. Image trying to find an honest woman with all that cash in the bank. I think some of the riches people are probably very lonely.
                          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]He needs to go donate some of that money into fixing up New Orleans.[/quote]

AMEN. Or even making the life of anyone better. Seems like a lot of money to lose. Jaggoff.

Comment

[quote user="nycisgreat"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]He needs to go donate some of that money into fixing up New Orleans.[/quote]

He'll get a platinum and diamond toupee before he does that.[/quote]Smh... seems like God be blessing the wrong damn people with money sometimes.[/quote]

No need to envy a guy like that. Just image having as much money as this guy. It would be hard to trust anyone and live a normal life. Image trying to find an honest woman with all that cash in the bank. I think some of the riches people are probably very lonely.
                              [/quote]Nah I don't envy or hate on nobody. It's not just him... I hate seeing rich people in general blow money on meaningless ish and live so recklessly when there's so many problems in the world. Hey, they made the money so I guess they can spend it how they please.

Comment

Working...
                              X