Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ the old threads being brought up..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol @ the old threads being brought up..

We have come a mighty long way.
    Mood: WOOF!

Re: Lol @ the old threads being brought up..

Glad our team made it through the hard times and now we are seeing wonderful results
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I wonder if they can dig some Ron Dixon thread out somewhere.

Damn I-told-you-so-ers

Comment

thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop

Comment

dang "i'm telling you we can't"s...

its remarkable how dead wrong some can be. it is funny reading a lot of these threads that are barely a month old.

times were tough, dont get me wrong. and some criticism was warranted i guess. but i at least never stopped believing

Comment

Just shows how many have no idea what they are talking about! I found it amusing for a few minutes.

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop[/quote]
              I am taking it one way.. As it shows me and a lot of others still believed even in midst of 4 game losing streak. So I liked it

Mods however are looking at it as you being a Troll trying to stir up the pot. They think u were more interested in the guys that responded in a neg way to those threads then the ones that didn't. So in a way u are trying to poke fun at gmen fans who didn't believe and u are laughing at it. I went back and noticed that's all u did was..lmao..

So I agree u are a troll
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"]thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop[/quote]
                I am taking it one way.. As it shows me and a lot of others still believed even in midst of 4 game losing streak. So I liked it

Mods however are looking at it as you being a Troll trying to stir up the pot. They think u were more interested in the guys that responded in a neg way to those threads then the ones that didn't. So in a way u are trying to poke fun at gmen fans who didn't believe and u are laughing at it. I went back and noticed that's all u did was..lmao..

So I agree u are a troll[/quote]

nope

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"]thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop[/quote]

So first off I think it is back firing on you. Lol

And second.. Where could this troll be from?

Dallas? Pats? Wash? Philly?

I vote Philly. Lol
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"]thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop[/quote]

So first off I think it is back firing on you. Lol

And second.. Where could this troll be from?

Dallas? Pats? Wash? Philly?

I vote Philly. Lol[/quote]

i posted here as tuckmvp91 for a whoile account got deleted a few months back

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"]thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop[/quote]

nope[/quote]
                      Yep.. I think so.. U just joined today for first time?? Where u been through playoffs?

And then right after joining u don't comment on existing posts or introduce yourself.

No the first thing u do is go right to old threads from over a month ago when we were on a losing streak.... Hmmm fishy

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"]thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop[/quote]

nope[/quote]
                        Yep.. I think so.. U just joined today for first time?? Where u been through playoffs?

And then right after joining u don't comment on existing posts or introduce yourself.

No the first thing u do is go right to old threads from over a month ago when we were on a losing streak.... Hmmm fishy[/quote]

i posted under tuckmvp 91 for a while a few years account was deleted i coukdnt register for a new one for some reason and i created a thread about 07 and this yr so try again

Comment

Working...
                        X