No announcement yet.

Why is every single thread I click old?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is every single thread I click old?

Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please

Re: Why is every single thread I click old?

[quote user="GIANTSFAN148"]Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please[/quote]
    It's a troll that joined today and was trying to stir the pot. He claims he's a giants fan but went directly to old threads. Prob Philly troll. Mods on it.
    However. There is a lot of positive stuff coming up so it's back firing on him
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GIANTSFAN148"]Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please[/quote]
      It's a troll that joined today and was trying to stir the pot. He claims he's a giants fan but went directly to old threads. Prob Philly troll. Mods on it.
      However. There is a lot of positive stuff coming up so it's back firing on him[/quote]

you just dont get it

Comment

have the mods find the account tuckmvp91 my password was lost ip matches

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GIANTSFAN148"]Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please[/quote]
          However. There is a lot of positive stuff coming up so it's back firing on him[/quote]

you just dont get it[/quote]
          Doesn't add up. You brought up way to many and some were In No way positive.

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. Lol
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]have the mods find the account tuckmvp91 my password was lost ip matches[/quote]
            From what I have seen we won't have to alert Mods to you as they are well aware of u

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GIANTSFAN148"]Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please[/quote]

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. Lol[/quote]

im not here to argue with anyone or you,. tood good a time for us a gmen fans. ill agree to disagree with you. hope to speak with you soon sir

Comment

Nah, It's tuckmvp. Posting style is similar.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Nah, It's tuckmvp. Posting style is similar.[/quote]

glad you remember me man. i was pretty mad my account got deleted and it wouldnt let me signup again for a while weird im glad im back though

Comment

my opinion: it's funny to read how pissed we were at the team in early december. it also lets us see how far we've come.

i dont see bumping the threads as trolling. we've got 2 weeks of time to kill before the game, dont see the big deal.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GIANTSFAN148"]Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please[/quote]

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. Lol[/quote]Yeah because every troll here HAS to be an Eagles fan

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]my opinion: it's funny to read how pissed we were at the team in early december. it also lets us see how far we've come.

i dont see bumping the threads as trolling.* we've got 2 weeks of time to kill before the game, dont see the big deal.
                        [/quote]

^ This

. no reason for anyone to be mad at him. just simply feel good knowing we watched our team overcome so much to get where they are now

GO GIANTS
                        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GIANTSFAN148"]Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please[/quote]

you just dont get it[/quote]We get it. We all were pissed off when the Giants were on a 4 game losing streak, and lost 5 out of 6 games. Why wouldn't we be? What positives did we have to say when the team wasn't winning games? Of course now we are all happy. That's part of being a fan. You really don't need to call every single person out for saying negative things about the team.

edit - And I just saw the post above mine... it's not that I'm mad, it just seems like jppmvp is after literally everyone. One, maybe two, of these "I told you so" posts seem like enough.

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]my opinion: it's funny to read how pissed we were at the team in early december. it also lets us see how far we've come.

i dont see bumping the threads as trolling.* we've got 2 weeks of time to kill before the game, dont see the big deal.
                            [/quote]
                            Nothing wrong with revisiting it -- there was plenty to be annoyed with about the team and the coaching at the time, quite frankly.

I was getting sick to my stomach at the time that they may be blowing Eli's best season so far, and with two thousand-yard receivers to boot. All because we lost our mediocre starting mike, and an above average CB. Heck yeah, I was annoyed. I wasn't expecting THIS, but I was expecting more.

Comment

[/quote]

Bumping one is 1 thing, but bumping 10 all in a row is another.

Comment

Working...
                              X