Cruz's 99 yd td

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz's 99 yd td

where does it rank in all time plays in giants history and ny sports history? it has changed everything in the city

Re: Cruz's 99 yd td

i'd go as far as to say it was the greatest regular season play of any nyc sports team

Comment

One of the more exciting plays by the Giants. Changed the season it seems.

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]where does it rank in all time plays in giants history and ny sports history? it has changed everything in the city[/quote]
        Yeah, you're right -- it's up there. It totally changed everything.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i'd go as far as to say it was the greatest regular season play of any nyc sports team[/quote]

its an all time nfl records in terms of yardage, so it must rank as the best in the city as one of the all time best!

sigpic

Comment

It was definitely a major turning point in the season. Up until that play we were playing like a sleeping Giant.

Comment

2007, week 3 - 4th & goal comes to mind

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i'd go as far as to say it was the greatest regular season play of any nyc sports team[/quote]

what about murphy's behind the back throw to first?

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="giantsfan420"]i'd go as far as to say it was the greatest regular season play of any nyc sports team[/quote]

what about murphy's behind the back throw to first?
                  [/quote]

HAHAHAHA!

The Cruz play was good however, No win in Dallas two weeks prior, the Jets game is meaningless because we are eliminated before kickoff of Jets/Giants.

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]One of the more exciting plays by the Giants. Changed the season it seems.
                    [/quote]
                    Yes it did. That started us for on the 5 game run we are,on right now.

I kind do equate it to Bradshaws 88 yard TD in 07 vs Buffalo in the Snow. That run sent us on our way that year
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

In regular season Giant history it is easily one of the Top 3 I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X