NFL is WWE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL is WWE!

its Football entertainment, with storylines involving lots of Money!

Re: NFL is WWE!

[quote user="yahooya"]its Football entertainment, with storylines involving lots of Money![/quote]

Soldiers from Iraq are coming home.

Patriots back to the Superbowl from an easy missed field by a kicker who goes 16/16 in 4th quarter.

Weeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Comment

[quote user="yahooya"][quote user="yahooya"]its Football entertainment, with storylines involving lots of Money![/quote]

Patriots back to the Superbowl from an easy missed field by a kicker who goes 16/16 in 4th quarter.

Weeeeeeeeee![/quote]
        You must be suffering from GDS -- Giants Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

Mods droppin the ball on this guy so far... but the lols are kinda worth it... kinda

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="yahooya"][quote user="yahooya"]its Football entertainment, with storylines involving lots of Money![/quote]

Weeeeeeeeee![/quote]
            You must be suffering from GDS -- Giants Derangement Syndrome.[/quote]Love it. Are you suffering from GDS? Well we can help you. There are three options for this syndrome

1 - Continue to suffer. Trust me I am enjoying the free entertainment

2 - Repent & join the Big Blue Wrecking Crew

3 - Jump off a Bridge

Have a nice day....
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

yep this is the same juvenile as "NFL is rigged". He can't let it go. Must have emotional issues.

Comment

What is the point in making this thread since if this is the case, then all teams win and loss records aren't real. so that means your team would be a fake.

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]What is the point in making this thread since if this is the case, then all teams win and loss records aren't real. so that means your team would be a fake.[/quote]

NFL is fake, its Sports Entertainment, like WWE controlled.

Comment

[quote user="yahooya"][quote user="Diamondring"]What is the point in making this thread since if this is the case, then all teams win and loss records aren't real. so that means your team would be a fake.[/quote]

NFL is fake, its Sports Entertainment, like WWE controlled.[/quote]Well I guess you are not going to look at more football games huh? I guess the injuries are fake too and the hits?

Comment

How is the fudge packing going in San Fransisco. Attending any OWS's lately?

Comment

pssssst..........superbowl.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="yahooya"]its Football entertainment, with storylines involving lots of Money![/quote]

continue with these pointless threads

please

Comment

ok....I'm bored andyou're stupid......good day.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

i wouldnt call the OP crazy. i think many are a aware point shaving goes on from time to time.

but i doubt it is scripted.

Comment

Working...
                              X