I am gone for a few hours and this place blows up with CROW posts lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am gone for a few hours and this place blows up with CROW posts lol

WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts.

Did we lose things to talk about?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: I am gone for a few hours and this place blows up with CROW posts lol

[quote user="DragonSoul"]WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts.

Did we lose things to talk about?[/quote]
    No a troll joined today claiming to be a giants fan. He no sooner gets approved and goes right for 10/15 old threads from our losing streak
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts.

Did we lose things to talk about?[/quote]

Someone in the FO should just come out and say Tiki is going to be an honorary captain for the super bowl so that this week can be more interesting than just listening to the sound of 49ers fans crapping themselves once they push the stool out from underneath their feet.

Comment

Mods told him not to bring anymore back. He was kinda trying to bring out the neg in the posts but got some of us pumped who never gave up.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

Let me tell you DS, I know for a FACT that Eli will light up this jungle - as play is resumed, since (our) monkeys are willing to strike up the tune.

Comment

There's a few worth checking out.

"First thing I said after the packers game"

"This will be our week 17 game in 07"

"Relax!! It was same score 38-35 as Pats in 07"
            Check em out..
            In one I predicted the 4th loss in a row by close score that gets us to believe we can win it all.

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

i bumped one, i didnt want to be left out [:#]

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]i bumped one, i didnt want to be left out [:#]
                [/quote]
                There are some awesome ones.. The three I mentioned above are worth a second look as well as a few others

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

"We lost, but no big deal, we got this!!" is another good one

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]"We lost, but no big deal, we got this!!" is another good one[/quote]

I remember reading it back then and thinking what a poor deranged near sighted homer. but he was right all along!! [:$]

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]There's a few worth checking out.

"First thing I said after the packers game"

"This will be our week 17 game in 07"

"Relax!! It was same score 38-35 as Pats in 07"
                      Check em out..
                      In one I predicted the 4th loss in a row by close score that gets us to believe we can win it all.[/quote]

Hell Yes! first thing thread was mine lol

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="miked1958"]"We lost, but no big deal, we got this!!" is another good one[/quote]

I remember reading it back then and thinking what a poor deranged near sighted homer. but he was right all along!! [:$]
                        [/quote]

Lol. Given the circumstances at the time, he was a deranged near sighted homer.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]i bumped one, i didnt want to be left out [:#]
                          [/quote]You were hear and let your opinion be know u can bump whatever the hell u want. Whoever cried troll was right

Comment

i made a eat your crow post and admitted i was wrong with my assessment of gilbride and rocky bernard. maybe if posters quit being females about it and fess up to their lapses in judgement about our players and coaches then these resurfaced crow posts wont tie all your panties in a bunch... and i say YOUR! because i untied mines back when we almost beat the packers at home and threw them at the zebras.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                            @Katdaddyjay 17h
                            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts. Did we lose things to talk about?[/quote]

This is typical behavior for this forum. People can't just be happy with being right....they have to point out the ones that were wrong too.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X