Crazy Idea: Convert JPP to MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Idea: Convert JPP to MLB

I can't be the only one thinking it and the giants had the nerve to convert Kiwi to SLB. JPP looks like the most athlete member of the front seven so why not convert him and keep Osi & Tuck at DE.

Thoughts?

Re: Crazy Idea: Convert JPP to MLB

[quote user="AngryAZN"]I can't be the only one thinking it and the giants had the nerve to convert Kiwi to SLB. JPP looks like the most athlete member of the front seven so why not convert him and keep Osi & Tuck at DE.

Thoughts?[/quote]

He's doing so well at DE no point.

Comment

[quote user="AngryAZN"]I can't be the only one thinking it and the giants had the nerve to convert Kiwi to SLB. JPP looks like the most athlete member of the front seven so why not convert him and keep Osi & Tuck at DE.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Your the only 1 thinking it.

Comment

Your right, it is a crazy idea. JPP should never move from DE.

Comment

are you effing kidding me
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

[quote user="AngryAZN"]I can't be the only one thinking it and the giants had the nerve to convert Kiwi to SLB. JPP looks like the most athlete member of the front seven so why not convert him and keep Osi & Tuck at DE. Thoughts?[/quote]

so you want to convert a pro bowl DE with 16 +sacks who also is starting to play the run game very well. Is a game changer at his postion and is only 22 years old.

Sorry Bro.....dont agree and it borders on ridiculous. Kiwi is no where the player JPP is . I love Kiwi but come on man.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Thoughts?[/quote]

I think I'd rather see Rocky Bernard at Quarter Back.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Close this thread before it's too late.

THIS IS LUDICROUS !!

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="AngryAZN"]I can't be the only one thinking it and the giants had the nerve to convert Kiwi to SLB. JPP looks like the most athlete member of the front seven so why not convert him and keep Osi & Tuck at DE. Thoughts?[/quote] I think I'd rather see Rocky Bernard at Quarter Back.[/quote]

now thats a great idea.....

Eli sucks anyway and Bernard needs to earn his contract pay somehow......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

going to have to agree with them. he is doing to well at DE. who knows this kid could have 30plus sacks next season

Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

We do kinda lack the field general presence at middle linebacker. We need a top player there. A guy that has the brains. A guy that can make all the plays. I GOT IT!! LETS THROW ELI OUT THERE!

Comment

U would be fired. If u want him to play outside linebacker convert to a 3-4. Even that is stupid.

Comment

He'll be our DE for years to come. I've been complaining about LBs for years, but the LB corp is finally looking better with Kiwi, Boley, and J. Will. But we can us an upgrade at MLB regardless of whether or not Goff resigns.

Comment

This clip sums up the overall opinion on your post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Classic

Comment

Are you crazy???? Maybe if they were to switch to a 3-4, but NO.

I already feel Kiwi is much better at DE.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X