All 32 HC Positions Filled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 32 HC Positions Filled

Looks like Fewell is coming back! I guess we can look forward to keeping our defense at this level next year as well.

Re: All 32 HC Positions Filled

who went to Tampa ?
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]who went to Tampa ?[/quote]

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are negotiating a contract with Rutgers coach Greg Schiano.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Are all DC positions filled though? He could always go somewhere else to be a DC no?

Comment

As a RU fan I am disappointed. He had such a good recruiting class this year. Now who knows?

Kieth Hamilton's son is a monster recruit this year at DE. He was ranked for most of the year as the #5 recruit in the country. He is a dominating force. He had his final two schools down to RU or Florida. Now he is probably going to Florida.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Are all DC positions filled though? He could always go somewhere else to be a DC no?[/quote]

Why would he do that? He has ties with TC from way back, and is already 2 years deep here.

Funny, about a month or 2 ago, we all wanted these 2 coordinators gone. Now, cant say Im kinda happy they are most likely staying. Injuries really limited Fewells gameplan early on and he worked through it. Gilbride, as predictable as he still is, elevated Eli's game.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Are all DC positions filled though? He could always go somewhere else to be a DC no?[/quote]

Why would he do that? He has ties with TC from way back, and is already 2 years deep here.

Funny, about a month or 2 ago, we all wanted these 2 coordinators gone. Now, cant say Im kinda happy they are most likely staying. Injuries really limited Fewells gameplan early on and he worked through it. Gilbride, as predictable as he still is, elevated Eli's game.

[/quote]

No no you misunderstood, I didn't want him gone.. I'm saying even if all the HC positions are filled can't he go somewhere else for a DC spot

Comment

He can, but you're reaching right now.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]As a RU fan I am disappointed. He had such a good recruiting class this year. Now who knows?

Kieth Hamilton's son is a monster recruit this year at DE. He was ranked for most of the year as the #5 recruit in the country. He is a dominating force. He had his final two schools down to RU or Florida. Now he is probably going to Florida.[/quote]He is gone for sure now

Comment

he's employed by the giants right now.

in order to interview him, any other organization has to get the giants permission.

they really can't without their permission if the position they're interviewing for is a promotion, but they're under no obligation to allow their staff to interview for lateral moves.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"]As a RU fan I am disappointed. He had such a good recruiting class this year. Now who knows?

Kieth Hamilton's son is a monster recruit this year at DE. He was ranked for most of the year as the #5 recruit in the country. He is a dominating force. He had his final two schools down to RU or Florida. Now he is probably going to Florida.[/quote]He is gone for sure now[/quote]

Most likely. They will probably lose a few more with him.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="stormblue"]who went to Tampa ?[/quote]

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are negotiating a contract with Rutgers coach Greg Schiano.

[/quote]

oh no!!, finally we had some competitive college football in NJ, but now what !!!

Comment

Read that RU could be looking at Pat Flaherty.

Comment

Actually no, he cant. Lateral moves by a coach under contract are not allowed. If he did, the team who signs him away would have to compensate the giants with draft picks.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

not me fire the grayed haired troll. he is an a s s

Comment

Working...
                              X