Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Billick just said on NFL channel.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Billick just said on NFL channel.....

the Patriots think they can beat the Giants,
    but the Giants know they can beat the Patriots.

that's his story and i'm stickin' to it !!
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Re: Brian Billick just said on NFL channel.....

[quote user="stormblue"]the Patriots think they can beat the Giants,

that's his story and i'm stickin' to it !![/quote]

True Dat !

Comment

HA! Love It!

Comment

That's right.

Comment

that's his story and i'm stickin' to it !![/quote]
          I like that saying.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

that's his story and i'm stickin' to it !![/quote]Brian Billick: Suuuuper Genius has spoken!

/sarcasm

Comment

dont underestimate how significant that mentality can be. people like to talk about the mental edge NE has "because they want revenge" and completely ignore the fact that the giants KNOW that even without nicks and bradshaw, and a pretty poor showing, they can still beat NE.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]dont underestimate how significant that mentality can be. people like to talk about the mental edge NE has "because they want revenge" and completely ignore the fact that the giants KNOW that even without nicks and bradshaw, and a pretty poor showing, they can still beat NE.[/quote]Forget about that poor showing we can still win stuff. I want the Giants to play very well.

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dont underestimate how significant that mentality can be. people like to talk about the mental edge NE has "because they want revenge" and completely ignore the fact that the giants KNOW that even without nicks and bradshaw, and a pretty poor showing, they can still beat NE.[/quote]Forget about that poor showing we can still win stuff. I want the Giants to play very well.[/quote]

i meant in the week 9 matchup. i thought the offense played flat for the first half and the d had its lapses and we still won even with a redzone INT

i expect full out domination and all three phases to kick ***

Comment

This is a different Pats team we are facing, the weight of 19-0 was probably too much and in some ways they choked, but this team is all about SUPERBOWL number 4, plus they are playing for Kraft's wife...

Go Giants....

Comment

Billick also picked the 49ers to win the nfccg......

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]This is a different Pats team we are facing, the weight of 19-0 was probably too much and in some ways they choked, but this team is all about SUPERBOWL number 4, plus they are playing for Kraft's wife...

Go Giants....
                        [/quote]

And we're playing for SB #4 as well and to seal Coughlin's job security. All that sentimental stuff means squat. Didn't help GB after Philbin's son died.

What we did or they didn't do in Week 9 means nothing. THEY are a different team now, but......so are WE. To say they choked under the weight of a perfect season is utter crap and a slap in the face to Spags who put together THE second best defensive showing since BB's plan for SB 25. If our defensive didn't rattle TB all day, they most definitely would've scored more points and won.

Please, enough with the excuses as to why we won other than it was because we outplayed them. It wasn't NE's choking about being perfect, it wasn't Aaron Rodgers being 'rusty' and it wasn't taking advantage of a rookie punt returner who suffered from concussions. The same can be said for a lot of other teams - pinning their win on other factors other than the fact that they played harder and earned it.

Really.....enough of this already

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="barran21"]This is a different Pats team we are facing, the weight of 19-0 was probably too much and in some ways they choked, but this team is all about SUPERBOWL number 4, plus they are playing for Kraft's wife...

Go Giants....
                          [/quote]

And we're playing for SB #4 as well and to seal Coughlin's job security. All that sentimental stuff means squat. Didn't help GB after Philbin's son died.

What we did or they didn't do in Week 9 means nothing. THEY are a different team now, but......so are WE. To say they choked under the weight of a perfect season is utter crap and a slap in the face to Spags who put together THE second best defensive showing since BB's plan for SB 25. If our defensive didn't rattle TB all day, they most definitely would've scored more points and won.

Please, enough with the excuses as to why we won other than it was because we outplayed them. It wasn't NE's choking about being perfect, it wasn't Aaron Rodgers being 'rusty' and it wasn't taking advantage of a rookie punt returner who suffered from concussions. The same can be said for a lot of other teams - pinning their win on other factors other than the fact that they played harder and earned it.

Really.....enough of this already[/quote]
                          Personally, I think we're in a great position heading to the big game. I like the way the team has come together, can't underestimate what the "all in" mentality has done for this team. Eli's playing great, really stepped it up this year, and guys are getting healthy. ALL IN BABY!!!!!!

Comment

i think the NYG bandwagon is full.....

Comment

Sounds good to me!!

Comment

Working...
                              X