Walk to the Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk to the Super Bowl

For Giants fans! 2bd;1ba house for rent in downtown Indianapolis w/in walking distance to Lucas Oil Stadium and all Super Bowl activities. House has back yard for tailgate and/or parking. 610 Stevens Street is the address. $7k for 3 nights; $8k for 4 nights; $8.5k for 5 nights. Call or text 317-908-8911.

Re: Walk to the Super Bowl

[quote user="Indy"]For Giants fans! 2bd;1ba house for rent in downtown Indianapolis w/in walking distance to Lucas Oil Stadium and all Super Bowl activities. House has back yard for tailgate and/or parking. 610 Stevens Street is the address. $7k for 3 nights; $8k for 4 nights; $8.5k for 5 nights. Call or text 317-908-8911.[/quote]

Selling on the boards?

Comment

[quote user="Indy"]For Giants fans! 2bd;1ba house for rent in downtown Indianapolis w/in walking distance to Lucas Oil Stadium and all Super Bowl activities. House has back yard for tailgate and/or parking. 610 Stevens Street is the address. $7k for 3 nights; $8k for 4 nights; $8.5k for 5 nights. Call or text 317-908-8911.[/quote]

If it come with Tampa bay cheerleaders and endless blow and two 50yrd line super bowl tickets.
      Im sold

Comment

$2,400 a night? I know we're from the big city but that type of coin for 2 bd rooms is pretty obnoxious.

Comment

[quote user="Giantsin04"]$2,400 a night? I know we're from the big city but that type of coin for 2 bd rooms is pretty obnoxious.[/quote]

it must be Peyton Manning renting out his blowhouse. only he would think 2 grand a night is reasonable.

Comment

Everyone is pulling for the Giants around the league I think. When we were in it last season I think most nfl fans outside the packers and steelers wanted both teams to lose.

Comment

I'll take it.

Comment

[quote user="GIANTSACK"][quote user="Indy"]For Giants fans! 2bd;1ba house for rent in downtown Indianapolis w/in walking distance to Lucas Oil Stadium and all Super Bowl activities. House has back yard for tailgate and/or parking. 610 Stevens Street is the address. $7k for 3 nights; $8k for 4 nights; $8.5k for 5 nights. Call or text 317-908-8911.[/quote]

If it come with Tampa bay cheerleaders and endless blow and two 50yrd line super bowl tickets.
                Im sold[/quote]
                LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                X