quote from Sound FX NFC Championship NFLN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote from Sound FX NFC Championship NFLN

Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin"

talking about Cruz

I love it

Re: quote from Sound FX NFC Championship NFLN

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin"

talking about Cruz

I love it[/quote]thats what the ***** gets (karma) for his salsa
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.[/quote]We suck in the second half of regular season. And have a hard time making the playoffs. But once we get in, watch out!

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.[/quote]Eh, I'm worried about the future of our OL honestly. If we don't get some picks right or get too many injuries, it could go sour real quick.

The Packers just had a down year mentally. You weren't as hungry for it. I'm sure that your mental strength will be increased next year.

Comment

Only one team we could have beat in the postseason and that was Atlanta, but not even sure if we could have beat them.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin"

talking about Cruz

I love it[/quote]

Got a link?

Comment

Eli and Cruz seem like they have been playing together for years even though its only been one. Ive never seen anything like it the trust they have in each other is unbelievable. They really must have gotten in some quality reps in Hoboken, its the only way I could possibly explain it.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.[/quote]Eh, I'm worried about the future of our OL honestly. If we don't get some picks right or get too many injuries, it could go sour real quick.

The Packers just had a down year mentally. You weren't as hungry for it. I'm sure that your mental strength will be increased next year.[/quote]
                  +1. The o-line REALLY needs to be addressed again this upcoming off-season. I thought they waited 1 year too long to start making some changes.

Comment

Bradshaw (2nd Half @1:50+....following the Williams muffed punt)....

"This is what we want, if we don't get it here, we're done!"

Effing awesome intensity.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Only one team we could have beat in the postseason and that was Atlanta, but not even sure if we could have beat them.[/quote]

Honestly, you guys probably could've beaten anyone in the NFC except the Giants. The Giants were just the hot team nobody wanted to play. Just got caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="YATittle1962"]Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin" talking about Cruz I love it[/quote]

Got a link?
                        [/quote]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="Lambeau12"]Only one team we could have beat in the postseason and that was Atlanta, but not even sure if we could have beat them.[/quote]

Honestly, you guys probably could've beaten anyone in the NFC except the Giants. The Giants were just the hot team nobody wanted to play. Just got caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.[/quote]

Hopefully we dont see you guys next year especially in the postseason that is if we get there. If we play the Giants again were history.

Comment

I love the Cruz quote just before the rogers one... Walkin off the field apparently after he dove to teh ground rather than risking a hard hit and a fumble.."They not takin it from me ... they're not takin it from me..."
                            To me this says he got TC's message. Ball security is paramount. Who knows, maybe I am reading too much into this, but I don't think so. We didn't "get lucky", we took care of business better than the 49ers did.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="YATittle1962"]Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin" talking about Cruz I love it[/quote]

Got a link?
                            [/quote]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Pierre-Paul"]I love the Cruz quote just before the rogers one... Walkin off the field apparently after he dove to teh ground rather than risking a hard hit and a fumble.."They not takin it from me ... they're not takin it from me..." To me this says he got TC's message. Ball security is paramount. Who knows, maybe I am reading too much into this, but I don't think so. We didn't "get lucky", we took care of business better than the 49ers did.[/quote]

Absolutely....this game came down to coaching, in my opinion.

Harbaugh put the game in the hands of a kid who had a college reputation for reckless ball security.

Coughlin obviously drilled it into the players' heads toprotect the ball, and gainyardage,in that order.

Comment

Working...
                              X