New NIKE NFL Uniforms for the 2012 Season Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NIKE NFL Uniforms for the 2012 Season Pics

Found this on a blog. Too many pics to post so I just copied the link. I hate to say it but the Pats Uniform looks the best. Giants kinda the same if you ask me. Check it out for yourself.

http://allamericancollectiblesblog.w...e-2012-season/

Re: New NIKE NFL Uniforms for the 2012 Season Pics

no way most of those pants schemes make it to production. Looks too much like the Arena league stuff.

The Giants look pretty much the same.??? When have the Giants ever worn blue pants??? No way they have that scheme.

These are alljust protoypes anyway...

They will all be more conservative and look very similar to what all teams currently wear. Thas just my guess....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Your link doesn't work. Also, there's quite a few fakes out there about what the new unis will look like.

Comment

I like them but not on a week to week basis. Maybe like how some teams wear the old AFL jerseys every once in a while.

Comment

just fixed link

Comment

blechhhhhhh.

brutal.

sigpic

Comment

It's fake. Those were nothing more than "fan art" from 2008.

New unis will probably look exactly the same with a Nike swoosh instead. Maybe at best, they get some new material that alters the finish or hue of the color.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

no way most of those pants schemes make it to production. Looks too much like the Arena league stuff.

The Giants look pretty much the same.??? When have the Giants ever worn blue pants??? No way they[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="greygoose11"]Found this on a blog. Too many pics to post so I just copied the link. I hate to say it but the Pats Uniform looks the best. Giants kinda the same if you ask me. Check it out for yourself.

http://allamericancollectiblesblog.w...e-2012-season/

[/quote]

hhm, KC unis have San Fran color scheme, Eagles unis have the Oregon Duck's shoulder pad feather theme.........I'd say this is some sort of fan presentation.

Comment

These have been posted on here several times before. They are concepts at best, and fan designs at worst.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

This can't be true!!! Hideous! Classless! Will the NFL be playing loud obnoxious music in between plays next? Common and sad.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]It's fake. Those were nothing more than "fan art" from 2008. New unis will probably look exactly the same with a Nike swoosh instead. Maybe at best, they get some new material that alters the finish or hue of the color.[/quote]

i agree, i think these were just hoax/conceptual uniforms.

but nike has promised to radically alter the unis.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[quote user="bLuereverie"]It's fake. Those were nothing more than "fan art" from 2008. New unis will probably look exactly the same with a Nike swoosh instead. Maybe at best, they get some new material that alters the finish or hue of the color.[/quote]

i agree, i think these were just hoax/conceptual uniforms.

but nike has promised to radically alter the unis.

[/quote]

Some may very well change drastically. But each still has to be approved by their respective franchise. I don't see Giants asking for anything differently.

Comment

The only thing nice about those jerseys are the helmets, those are some nice ones.

Other than that, those things are ugly, too much show and tell in those jerseys

Comment

I hate them!
                              If the makers of La Cage Aux Folle and The Birdcage started a football league...this is what I imagine the uniforms looking like!
                              Why is Clueless Goodell trying to destroy football for all us die hard OLD SCHOOL fans???
                              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X