Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Edelman (WR) to cover Manningham / Cruz? Really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Edelman (WR) to cover Manningham / Cruz? Really?

So it appears that the PATS have been using Edelman, their 4/5th string WR as a CB. This guy was covering Boldin in the Championship game was picked on by Flacco.

They use this guy to cover the slot receiver and most of the matchup reports believe that he is not a capable DB and more so, he is a liability. I think we can expect the Giants to try to expliot this matchup.

I'm looking for Eli to go to Manningham or whoever is in the slot early and often.

Re: Julian Edelman (WR) to cover Manningham / Cruz? Really?

[quote user="AngryAZN"]So it appears that the PATS have been using Edelman, their 4/5th string WR as a CB. This guy was covering Boldin in the Championship game was picked on by Flacco.

They use this guy to cover the slot receiver and most of the matchup reports believe that he is not a capable DB and more so, he is a liability.[/quote]

And.......why do we care???

Comment

Good I hope Eli torches him

Comment

If he covers Cruz, New England is in big trouble. Even if its Manningham its still a big mismatch. I cant wait to see what the Pats will do. Not way they can cover our 3 WR's. Belicheck has two weeks though, im sure he will have a plan.

Comment

Maybe Hernandez will play CB

Comment

[quote user="Razur"][quote user="AngryAZN"]So it appears that the PATS have been using Edelman, their 4/5th string WR as a CB. This guy was covering Boldin in the Championship game was picked on by Flacco.

They use this guy to cover the slot receiver and most of the matchup reports believe that he is not a capable DB and more so, he is a liability.[/quote]

And.......why do we care???[/quote]

What a ******ed post. Quit trying to be an jerk

Comment

I heard if Vince Wilfork needs a breather they put Julian Edelman in at NT. He's a high motor type. Can't stop his bull rush.

Comment

I see Edelman,not playing this week in passcoverage Cruz,Nicks and Manningham who is he going to match up with???

Comment

"I heard if Vince Wilfork needs a breather they put Julian Edelman in at NT. He's a high motor type. Can't stop his bull rush."

He will probably just crawl through Baas' legs.

Comment

There is no way he can cover any of our WR's.

Comment

Nice Matchup for us if hes out there, no matter who he is covering.

Comment

we'll see more zone than m-t-m in this game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe BB has faith in him for a reason. Can you really imagine BB making just a flat out stupid mistake, or is there possibly some reasoning behind it?

Comment

[quote user="Razur"][quote user="AngryAZN"]So it appears that the PATS have been using Edelman, their 4/5th string WR as a CB. This guy was covering Boldin in the Championship game was picked on by Flacco.

And.......why do we care???[/quote]

i don't understand a response like that when somebody is talking about something that has to do with our opponent is in THE SUPERBOWL.

But I care because if they do try throwing Edelman on Cruz like they did when they put him on Boldin last week, it would be a HUUUGE advantage for us
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]we'll see more zone than m-t-m in this game.[/quote]

uhg

if the oline holds up we should pick em apart
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                              X