Gronkowski has "High Ankle Sprain"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gronkowski has "High Ankle Sprain"

Probably not suprising to most if not all of you.

Looks like he will play..but not sure how effective. Didnt this same injury keep OSI out for a while this year?

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-t...0790501903-932

The father of Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski says his son has a "high ankle sprain" and that he expects him to play in next Sunday's Super Bowl.

In a conversation with television station WIVB in Western New York, Gordie Gronkowski said, "I wake up every morning, and I can't believe what's happening. I pick up the New York Times, and here Robbie's in the New York Times, hes got a half page in the New York Times. I pick up our paper and Robbie's picture is here and there. I turn on ESPN, he's all over ESPN Sports Center."

The elder Gronkowski also told WIVB sports reporter John Murphy off camera that his son suffered a high ankle sprain.

Re: Gronkowski has "High Ankle Sprain"

High ankle sprains are tough to deal with. Even if he is able to play I cant believe that he would be at 100%.

Comment

He will be playing and he'll still be a force, however he won't have a lot of his power and speed and he probably wont be able to make plants and cuts to the left side.

Comment

he'll play and he'll be a huge contributing factor to this game.

Just like nicks will despite his shoulder injury.

sigpic

Comment

We'll still have to deal with his sheer power and size, but if we can bump him at the line and **** up his route running we can definitely contain him. His cuts are not going to be sound at all so we gotta throw him off even more

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[/quote]

I agree...he has nothing toheal up for. Win or lose the season is over.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It's the Super Bowl. Only way they don't play is if their leg falls off.

Comment

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]Probably not suprising to most if not all of you.

Looks like he will play..but not sure how effective. Didnt this same injury keep OSI out for a while this year?

The father of Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski says his son has a "high ankle sprain" and that he expects him to play in next Sunday's Super Bowl.

In a conversation with television station WIVB in Western New York, Gordie Gronkowski said, "I wake up every morning, and I can't believe what's happening. I pick up the New York Times, and here Robbie's in the New York Times, hes got a half page in the New York Times. I pick up our paper and Robbie's picture is here and there. I turn on ESPN, he's all over ESPN Sports Center."

The elder Gronkowski also told WIVB sports reporter John Murphy off camera that his son suffered a high ankle sprain.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[/quote]

i highly doubt that. have you ever had a high ankle sprain? if it's as bad as it sounds, i'm certain he won't be much of a factor. if anything, the guy is just gonna go out on the field to demand coverage...and because it's the super bowl.

who knows though? he might not even play. but if he does, i'll be shocked if he makes much of an impact.

Comment

Well until Gronks baby momma says something...I'm not believing it

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]Probably not suprising to most if not all of you.

The elder Gronkowski also told WIVB sports reporter John Murphy off camera that his son suffered a high ankle sprain.[/quote][/quote]

Thank You Pakman..was trying to get the link to work.

Comment

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]Probably not suprising to most if not all of you.

The elder Gronkowski also told WIVB sports reporter John Murphy off camera that his son suffered a high ankle sprain.[/quote][/quote]

Thank You Pakman..was trying to get the link to work.[/quote]

No problem

Comment

[quote user="pjam84"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[/quote] i highly doubt that. have you ever had a high ankle sprain? if it's as bad as it sounds, i'm certain he won't be much of a factor. if anything, the guy is just gonna go out on the field to demand coverage...and because it's the super bowl. who knows though? he might not even play. but if he does, i'll be shocked if he makes much of an impact.[/quote]

i've had a dislocated shoulder, and i could make the identical argument for Nicks.

all these guys will be ready to play.

sigpic

Comment

If it is a High Ankle, That is a big break for us. No way that thing
                            will be 100% game time. Im sure they will shoot him up, but he will not
                            be nearly effective

Comment

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]Probably not suprising to most if not all of you.

The elder Gronkowski also told WIVB sports reporter John Murphy off camera that his son suffered a high ankle sprain.[/quote]

Don't believe the Patsies one bit, Theres nothing wrong with Gronkowski, he will be off and running like a deer! STOP HIM

Comment

Working...
                              X