Most hated NFL teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most hated NFL teams

What NFL teams do Giant fans hate the most and what teams can you tolerate outside the Giants?

Re: Most hated NFL teams

Easy

1. Eagles
    2. Cowboys
    3. Jets
    4. Redskins
    5. Patriots

Anymore?

I think I can tolerate everyone else

I think it varies season by season, game by game.

Like this year I hated the 49ers after they became the 40 whiners

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]What NFL teams do Giant fans hate the most and what teams can you tolerate outside the Giants?[/quote]

Obviously, Its always your divisional rivals. Me personally, I cant tolerate any other team besides my Giants.

Comment

1. Patriots
        2. Cowboys
        3. 49ers <--- They jumped up after the giants playoff win.

Why I say 49er fans? It isn't because of their players.

#1. Excuse making fans. #2. Refuse to eat crow after talking ton of trash. #3.
        +150 arrests/thrown out of Candlestick Park weekly. #4. Group of 49er
        fans jumped Giant fans and then went after a 49er fan taping the attack.
        #5. Group of 49er fans harassing? innocent Saints? fan with 2 teenage
        daughters.? #6. Harbaugh making excuses. #7. 49er fans making death
        threats to Williams. #8. With fans cheering, the 49er fans female Royal
        Rumble battle and? gun shooting in the parking lot vs Raiders! Stay classy San Francisco!

Comment

Most Hated:

1. Eagles, 2. Jets, 3. Cowboys......then it's a crapshoot.....

Most Respected:

1. Packers, 2. Steelers, 3. New England....class organizations....I can tolerate the Redskins because outside of this year the Giants have owned them......and I respected them in the 80's when they won their bowls.....Cowboys not so much......

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"]1. Patriots
            2. Cowboys
            3. 49ers <--- They jumped up after the giants playoff win.

Why I say 49er fans? It isn't because of their players.

#1. Excuse making fans. #2. Refuse to eat crow after talking ton of trash. #3.
            +150 arrests/thrown out of Candlestick Park weekly. #4. Group of 49er
            fans jumped Giant fans and then went after a 49er fan taping the attack.
            #5. Group of 49er fans harassing? innocent Saints? fan with 2 teenage
            daughters.? #6. Harbaugh making excuses. #7. 49er fans making death
            threats to Williams. #8. With fans cheering, the 49er fans female Royal
            Rumble battle and? gun shooting in the parking lot vs Raiders! Stay classy San Francisco!

[/quote]

You don't hate the eagles? 0_o

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Easy

1. Eagles
              2. Cowboys
              3. Jets
              4. Redskins
              5. Patriots

Anymore?

I think I can tolerate everyone else

I think it varies season by season, game by game.

Like this year I hated the 49ers after they became the 40 whiners[/quote]

Good list, I would add the Ravens and Sanits.

Comment

Now guys I know you own us but I expect to see alot of Green Bay on these lists. I think most teams hate us as much as the Cowboys and Pats.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Now guys I know you own us but I expect to see alot of Green Bay on these lists. I think most teams hate us as much as the Cowboys and Pats.[/quote]

Why? I love Green Bay

Comment

Easy Eagles I hate their hole fan base a bunch of losers that act like the won 50 superbowls.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Now guys I know you own us but I expect to see alot of Green Bay on these lists. I think most teams hate us as much as the Cowboys and Pats.[/quote]

Getting into that grey area of team versus an organization......the Pat's and Cowboys are two completely different organizations as are the Packers......I hate the Cowboys players, coaches and owner......I respect the hell out of the Pats players, coaches and owner.......same with the Pack.

Eagles and Jets organizations embrace the classless and reward medicority......their fans do as well.

Comment

I think there is a mutual respect for each other. I know Pack and Giants fans are respectful of each other. Most packer fans I met are all cool people. No animosity towards them at all.

Comment

1. Eagles
                          2. Eagles
                          3. Ravens
                          4. Eagles
                          5. 49ers.............

Comment

I think alot of people hate Rodgers cause he is good and his discount double check move and his arrogance. I remember last season after he scored against Atlanta he did that discount double check move to the Falcon fans in the end zone.

Comment

1. Eagles
                              2. Cowboys
                              3. Jets

Don't hate GB, I look at them as a kindred franchise. Although I didn't like the title belt thing.

The three I listed run against everything the Giants organization stands for (speak softly, draft well, long term stability, no frills football, etc.). Everything Wellington Mara stood for.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X