Jacquian Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacquian Williams

Was seen in a walking boot today.. No word on if its severe enough to keep him out..

Re: Jacquian Williams

Link?

Comment

http://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo

Should be top tweet..

Comment

My fault on knowing how to link the site.. Check Mike Garafolo on twitter.

Comment

I'm not worried about it. Still have over a week.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]I'm not worried about it. Still have over a week.
            [/quote]

I dont think its a big thing.. Just wanted to share it, It is Giants news. Still have plenty of time before the game.

Comment

In other injury news, Rob Gronkowski is said to have a high ankle sprain, raising doubt about his ability to play SB.

Comment

Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                LB Jacquian Williams admitted the injury to his right foot is "a little setback" but promised to practice Wed. in Indy. #nyg

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                  LB Jacquian Williams admitted the injury to his right foot is "a little setback" but promised to practice Wed. in Indy. #nyg[/quote]

Good news.

Comment

Kind of sucks because he has really been coming on.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]In other injury news, Rob Gronkowski is said to have a high ankle sprain, raising doubt about his ability to play SB.[/quote]

Dude, no one said he wasnt going to play.. Its a Giants Message board.. This is giants related. No need to get sarcastic.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="bLuereverie"]In other injury news, Rob Gronkowski is said to have a high ankle sprain, raising doubt about his ability to play SB.[/quote]

Dude, no one said he wasnt going to play.. Its a Giants Message board.. This is giants related. No need to get sarcastic.
                        [/quote]

Ummm hhwhat?

Comment

DAMN

Comment

When did Williams injure his foot/ankle? Did he miss any snaps vs the 49ers? That strip of Kyle Williams on the return was late in the game - he was fine then.

Comment

[quote user="G4L"]When did Williams injure his foot/ankle? Did he miss any snaps vs the 49ers? That strip of Kyle Williams on the return was late in the game - he was fine then.[/quote]

I believe he said he wasn't sure when he hurt it. Also said it was the top of his foot I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X