Clear All

• GIANTS' VICTOR CRUZ NAMED 2011 VIZIO'S TOP VALUE PERFORMER

GIANTS' VICTOR CRUZ NAMED 2011 VIZIO'S TOP VALUE PERFORMER

"Following a historic and record-breaking season, New York
    Giants
    wide receiver Victor
    Cruz
    is watching the hardware pile up. The latest award to add to his
    suddenly crowded mantle is the VIZIO Top Value Performer award.

After a record 330,000+ votes were cast, the salsa dancing superstar from New
    Jersey beat out five other players, including New England Patriots tight end Rob
    Gronkowski, to be named the 2011 VIZIO Top Value Performer. He is the second
    Giant (WR, Steve Smith) to win this award.

“It’s been an amazing year, and I’m thankful for all the fans who voted me as
    the Top Value Performer,” said Cruz. “The other players up for the award were
    equally deserving, as they all had great seasons, but I’m proud to represent New York
    and the G-Men.”

Cruz set the Giants single-season receiving record, amassing 1,536 yards. He
    also combined for the longest scoring play in Giants history (99-yards) and was
    named an AP Second Team All-Pro. He was also a second alternate (moved up to
    first alternate) for the NFL Pro Bowl.

But what won him this award was accomplishing all of that while earning a
    mere $405,000 base salary.

Cruz and the Giants have one more shot to add some trophies to their
    collection next Sunday, February 5th, as they take on the New England Patriots
    in Super Bowl XLVI."

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: GIANTS' VICTOR CRUZ NAMED 2011 VIZIO'S TOP VALUE PERFORMER

CRUUUUUUUUZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Can't think of anyone who deserves it more

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

dang, second team all pro...guess he'll have something to work harder for to make first team. dunno who beat him out but i could have easily seen him being first team all pro.

think about when we win the SB, Cruz and JPP may have the greatest years of 2nd year players ever. no doubt we arent playing for the lombardi w/o cruz.

Comment

No kidding, we got our money's worth and then some with that kid. Now we need lock him up by giving him what he's worth, he certainly earned it so far.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]CRUUUUUUUUZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Can't think of anyone who deserves it more[/quote]

What a great story he has to share. It's great to see someone make it big and still be grounded to terra firma.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

in other news, i recently bought a Vizio soundbar and sub-woofer for my tv.

CDN_G-FAN and Victor Cruz, forever joined in football lore........

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

in other news, i recently bought a Vizio soundbar and sub-woofer for my tv.

CDN_G-FAN and Victor Cruz, forever joined in football lore........

[/quote]

Now THAT is ALL IN lol

Comment

Working...
              X