Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JPP's father will attend his sons 1st game ever in his life - Super Bowl XLVI - JPP is going to go HAM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP's father will attend his sons 1st game ever in his life - Super Bowl XLVI - JPP is going to go HAM

http://espn.go.com/videohub/video/cl...goryid=2378529

His family will all be there & more importantly his father.

This is SUCH a great story.. watch this video... everyone needs to watch this
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: JPP's father will attend his sons 1st game ever in his life - Super Bowl XLVI - JPP is going to go HAM

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]http://espn.go.com/videohub/video/cl...goryid=2378529

[/quote]Saw it last night. Hopefully He & the Giants can put on a show for him.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Re: JPP's father will attend his sons 1st game ever in his life - Super Bowl XLVI - JPP is going to go HAM

+1000 Great Story....

When i see JPP on the field, I pray for the opposing QB...

And whoever told him to try out football in the parking lot should be signed to the Giant's scouting crew.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]+1000 Great Story....

When i see JPP on the field, I pray for the opposing QB...

And whoever told him to try out football in the parking lot should be signed to the Giant's scouting crew.[/quote]it was the same saying that Simms/LT talked about hen referring to Reggie White. Saying that Reggie would pray he didn't hurt you (QB), and the QB prayed that Reggie wouldn't he didn't hurt him.

Classic lol.
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Comment

Very nice! Let the show begin.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

We are learning about the players as persons, their families, their hopes, and aspirations. They are not just football players, they are part of NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS family and that is what links all of us to them.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Thats awesome, we need to win just because of this.

Comment

[/quote]

As a Haitian-American, stories like that make me feel absolutely good. I wish that he is able bring the trophy home to his father and to all the Giants fans.
                Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

That was a very moving story.

Comment

JPP seems like he's a big kid, yet he's mature beyond his years and as his teammates have said "a true professional!" I can't believe one of the knocks on his draft status was that he was immature! Who does the background checks on this stuff? I'm just glad the Giants did their research!

Family adversity at an early age causes children to take on more responsibilities and mature more quickly! Especially when your a son and your father (the man of the house) is rendered disabled!

Good for him and his family! Hopefully Jason will have a monster game so his father can hear that "JPP" chant after a multi-sack game and hopefully a victory!

Comment

[/quote]
                      Wow just wow. To not even know what his son looks like
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

That's awesome!!!

2 years ago, my father saw me sing for the very first time (he lives in Kentucky). He was a singer his whole life as well and I guess that's where I got it.

I had always imagined what it would be like to finally get to play in front of him and he just decided one day that he was coming up to see my band. I think he may be ill and he isn't telling me the whole truth (wills have been changed, deeds have been signed over).

I don't know what happened but my band put together 2 of the best shows we had ever played in our 20 years together and my dad was floored!!

One of the greatest feelings in the world.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

That's awesome!!!

2 years ago, my father saw me sing for the very first time (he lives in Kentucky). He was a singer his whole life as well and I guess that's where I got it.

I had always imagined what it would be like to finally get to play in front of him and he just decided one day that he was coming up to see my band.* I think he may be ill and he isn't telling me the whole truth (wills have been changed, deeds have been signed over).*

I don't know what happened but my band put together 2 of the best shows we had ever played in our 20 years together and my dad was floored!!

One of the greatest feelings in the world.

[/quote]Very nice. Well your son looks handsome, and if anything is wrong w/your dad I wish him the best. Best thing you can do is try to talk with him one on one if its possible, thats if you haunt trued it yet.

What type of music does your band play?
                          Peace,
                          DragonSoul

Comment

I really hope the majority of the stadium will break out into a J...P...P.... chant. Would be awesome for him to hear that.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]We are learning about the players as persons, their families, their hopes, and aspirations. They are not just football players, they are part of NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS family and that is what links all of us to them.

[/quote]

Wow...

I think I just shed a tear Ro.....[:'(]

Go Big Blue!!!!!!! ALL IN !!!!!!!!!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X