who has more heart???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has more heart???

On NFL Live they just had Amani Toomer on to compare different aspects of the team from '07 to the current team...one of those aspects was heart and he (and the other guy there, don't remember who it was) said '07 had more heart, as they were the true road warriors....

Agree or disagree?

Re: who has more heart???

Not really sure to be honest since both teams have lots of it but I think that the 07 team had to rely on their heart more since they don't have the same talent as this 11 team.

Maybe we'll know for sure after this Superbowl.

Comment

Equal?
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

This team seems to be all in also.

Comment

[quote user="Blue daddy"]This team seems to be all in also.[/quote]
          Yes I agree. They seem lile they have this resolve that no one can beat the,
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="lnp12"]On NFL Live they just had Amani Toomer on to compare different aspects of the team from '07 to the current team...one of those aspects was heart and he (and the other guy there, don't remember who it was) said '07 had more heart, as they were the true road warriors....

Agree or disagree?
            [/quote]

the 07 squad had more veterans, and i think veterans usually have more heart (not that younger players can't have heart).

it would be tough to say the team you played on that won a superbowl has the same or less heart than another squad.
            sigpic

Comment

[quote user="lnp12"]On NFL Live they just had Amani Toomer on to compare different aspects of the team from '07 to the current team...one of those aspects was heart and he (and the other guy there, don't remember who it was) said '07 had more heart, as they were the true road warriors....

Agree or disagree?
              [/quote]

That has yet to be determined.

Comment

I would say both teams have heart

Comment

Agree or disagree?
                  [/quote]

With all due respect to Amani....

How does really know the state of "heart" on the 2011 squad? I know he is around the facility and stuff but not being part of the team his comment is his best guess.

Either way its all subjective.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I am going to have to agree with Toomer on this one.
                    He made a great point when he pointed to Strahan.
                    Strahan single handily accounted for the Majority of the "Heart" showed by the '07 team.
                    Same argument could also be made that he got this team going as well.

-- on another note.
                    Unable to create a thread on my phone...
                    Saw this on Deadspin.
                    http://m.deadspin.com/5880019/tom-br...owl-appearance

Uggs? What a G&y

Comment

If the Giants win this one, I'd call it a draw.....2007 was a classic David v. Goliath deal....one of the greatest moments in NY sports history.

This year, the Giants were decimated with injuries, so if they go all the way, they'll have their own great chapter.

Comment

Amani Toomer was pretty awesome on camera. A lot better than Pierce and Bruschi. And SOOO much better than Jerry Rice. I cannot listen to Jerry stumble through sentences.

Comment

[quote user="greenca190"]Amani Toomer was pretty awesome on camera. A lot better than Pierce and Bruschi. And SOOO much better than Jerry Rice. I cannot listen to Jerry stumble through sentences.[/quote]

Amani has always been cool. I think it's the yoga.

Comment

If you want more heart, you've come to the right place.

Comment

idk with all the injuries this team had to deal with early on...and they were left for dead more than the 07 team..they had to win their last 2 games to get in...imo the teams they beat this year in the NFC were tougher than the 07 season.

Comment

Working...
                              X