Boomer and Carton Show with Mario Manningham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomer and Carton Show with Mario Manningham

I heard Manningham on the Boomer and Carton, and Carton kept trying to get Manningham to slip up, and the guy kept picking on Manningham cause he said the word "man" about 20 times. Then he started to diss Manningham b/c of the bobbles. It obvious by the way Manningham talks that he is not the best interview out there, but why are ya gonna pick on a guy that agrees to go on your show. Carton topped off the interview by asking Mario if he was stuck for one year on an island with one person who would he pick Coughlin or Oprah.. Really man. They need a better co-host for Boomer, who actually is a good host. What do you guys think?

Re: Boomer and Carton Show with Mario Manningham

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]I heard Manningham on the Boomer and Carton, and Carton kept trying to get Manningham to slip up, and the guy kept picking on Manningham cause he said the word "man" about 20 times. Then he started to diss Manningham b/c of the bobbles. It obvious by the way Manningham talks that he is not the best interview out there, but why are ya gonna pick on a guy that agrees to go on your show. Carton topped off the interview by asking Mario if he was stuck for one year on an island with one person who would he pick Coughlin or Oprah.. Really man. They need a better co-host for Boomer, who actually is a good host. What do you guys think?[/quote]
    Carton's shtick is so amateurish it is embarrassing

Comment

Dude, If I was Mario I would've tole him to f'off. It felt like a High Schooler be-littleing a middle schooler. Boomer had to keep defending the poor kid. I wanted to call in and tell him to shut his mouth. This is why I hate Jet fans

Comment

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]I heard Manningham on the Boomer and Carton, and Carton kept trying to get Manningham to slip up, and the guy kept picking on Manningham cause he said the word "man" about 20 times. Then he started to diss Manningham b/c of the bobbles. It obvious by the way Manningham talks that he is not the best interview out there, but why are ya gonna pick on a guy that agrees to go on your show. Carton topped off the interview by asking Mario if he was stuck for one year on an island with one person who would he pick Coughlin or Oprah.. Really man. They need a better co-host for Boomer, who actually is a good host. What do you guys think?[/quote]Carton is a low life punk preying on a guy like MM who isn't too strong upstairs. No reasonable person would try to trip up MM in an interview but he has no scruples so what do you expect? No one should give any attention to Carton.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

i dont listen to that show but if i did, im the kind of guy who'd make it his mission to call in until i was able to get through, and ask him straight up how he could be so disrespectful and that karmas a *****.

just reading what was said as a summary disrespeted me imagine how MM felt. its one thing to have an opinion and be vocal about it, its another to put a guest on the spot and insult him. id imagine having a talk show and inviting some one on to an interview is like inviting someone to be a guest in ur home: be respectful. its a shame that this **** passes for media

Comment

Well, maybe Giants have learned their lesson and won't go on the show anymore. And then the only NY football players that Carton can interview are the boring Jets that he worships that never accomplish anything.

Comment

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]I heard Manningham on the Boomer and Carton, and Carton kept trying to get Manningham to slip up, and the guy kept picking on Manningham cause he said the word "man" about 20 times. Then he started to diss Manningham b/c of the bobbles. It obvious by the way Manningham talks that he is not the best interview out there, but why are ya gonna pick on a guy that agrees to go on your show. Carton topped off the interview by asking Mario if he was stuck for one year on an island with one person who would he pick Coughlin or Oprah.. Really man. They need a better co-host for Boomer, who actually is a good host. What do you guys think?[/quote]

They should fire his ***.

Comment

That's exactly how I feel. I wish Rolle was on the line with MM, to scare Carton a bit, lol. You won't disrespect any Giant in front of Rolle. Snatch that dude by his neck in a heart-beat. Dude, I seriously felt so bad for Mario. Instead of talking about how he's stepped up this postseason, he brings up all his bobbles, and makes fun of the way he talks, then tries to lure him into saying something to anger the Pats, like bringing up Edleman, and asking MM aren't you happy Edleman will be guarding you most-likely... Seriously, ppl like Mario and Jaq. Williams need to stay away from the media, and leave it to Eli, TC, Tuck and the other captains

Comment

Not trying to be mean but if I was the Giants FO, I'd do my best to "encourage" MM to stay away from the media when being asked stuff like this. It's not his expertise heh.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Not trying to be mean but if I was the Giants FO, I'd do my best to "encourage" MM to stay away from the media when being asked stuff like this. It's not his expertise heh.[/quote]

But professionals should know not to put people on the spot like that. It just goes to show that people are willing do to anything just for some sound bites. Sigh.....

BOOM!!!

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Not trying to be mean but if I was the Giants FO, I'd do my best to "encourage" MM to stay away from the media when being asked stuff like this. It's not his expertise heh.[/quote]Yes, the front office knows his limitations as well as anyone and they owe him that, to keep him out of harms way with a low life hatchet guy like Carton.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="cken"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Not trying to be mean but if I was the Giants FO, I'd do my best to "encourage" MM to stay away from the media when being asked stuff like this. It's not his expertise heh.[/quote]

But professionals should know not to put people on the spot like that. It just goes to show that people are willing do to anything just for some sound bites. Sigh.....[/quote]It's the media my friend. Expect nothing less from some of these individuals.

Comment

I would love to meet this guy Carton in a dark alley... I wish bad things for this guy.

Comment

I listened to that whole show and it was Mario saying "Oh man" which was about 16 times....It was kind of light heartened the way they were poking fun at it and I thought it was pretty funny too cause MM kept saying every sentence.... I was laughing cause it actually sounded like Mario was stoned or something.

I don't like Carton AT ALL but all in all it was in good fun. He did bring up the bobbles but I don't think he was making fun of him or anything. Manningham does bobble passes and I thought it was a ballsy question by Carton.

I do agree they need a new cost host though. Carton can't keep his mouth closed. I know he has OCD or something but it's annoying when callers call in to ask a question but can't even finish their sentence without him jumping in and cutting them off. He does it to Boomer too all the time. I don't know how he's lasted this long. Every time I hear him talk over people I just want to call the show and tell him to shut the **** up.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I have been watching football for over 40 years the level at which the sports media has fallen to is disgraceful imho....its become tabloid **** stirring bull****....its a shame what it hasall become...where the hell has respect gone...fans beating up on other fans disrespectful **** talking that's seemscontaminated with hate...sad state of affairs... I simply have to avoid most ofit ....this game can't get here fast enough for me.. what should be a pleasurable couple weeks for us all.... just plain isn't... it seemsmore like a built up of hate fueled by these media idiots....Like Rosey said they should fire the guybut that won't happen because the sickness ismalignant.... sorry guys

8 more days Go Giants !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X