Who's on facebook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's on facebook?

I reactivated my page last night and I need more knowledgable Giant fans to correspond with from time to time during the draft, free agency and throughout the season. Plus we can get to know each other a lil bit better and put a face behind some of these names. Any takers?

Re: Who's on facebook?

Facebook is the devil.[:P]

Comment

Burner you from CT? I see the Huskies symbol in your avatar. Currently living in CT myself

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]Facebook is the devil.[:P]
        [/quote]It is kind of dramatic. That's why I wanna add some Giant fans and leave all those crazy folks alone... lol.

I logged on last night and I'm already reading about who's beefing and who's cheating and what not.

The story that freaked me out the most today was hearing about some homeless spanish guy from the old town of Bridgeport, CT that I grew up in (I no longer live there) got kidnapped to an abandoned house, slained, chopped up and some mentally ill cannibal dude ate his brain and his eyeballs... sickening

Comment

[quote user="BBlueSince82"]Burner you from CT? I see the Huskies symbol in your avatar. Currently living in CT myself[/quote]Yeah I'm living in Waterbury for the time being but I plan on relocating to VA soon.

Comment

Bridgeport is BAD, BAD. At one point in the late 90s and early 2000s it had the highest murder rate per capita than any other place in the USA. Beating out sections of Detroit and NO. Back when Father Panic was still open. I used to commute from NY to Bridgeport for awhile.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="BBlueSince82"]Burner you from CT? I see the Huskies symbol in your avatar. Currently living in CT myself[/quote]Yeah I'm living in Waterbury for the time being but I plan on relocating to VA soon.[/quote]

Yeah im staying right outside of Hartford for awhile for work. Then back to NYC for me.

Comment

You can hit me up on FB but im not gonna just put my first and last name out there on the boards like that so PM me and ill give you my FB.

Comment

[quote user="BBlueSince82"]You can hit me up on FB but im not gonna just put my first and last name out there on the boards like that so PM me and ill give you my FB.[/quote]Yeah that's what I meant to say. No need to give everybody your government.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="BBlueSince82"]You can hit me up on FB but im not gonna just put my first and last name out there on the boards like that so PM me and ill give you my FB.[/quote]Yeah that's what I meant to say. No need to give everybody your government.[/quote]

LOL thats what all my people say, "don't be using my gov't" lol... I don't ever use my gov't really, I shorten it up so you can't really tell.. unless im doing legal business

Comment

[quote user="BBlueSince82"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="BBlueSince82"]You can hit me up on FB but im not gonna just put my first and last name out there on the boards like that so PM me and ill give you my FB.[/quote]Yeah that's what I meant to say. No need to give everybody your government.[/quote]

LOL thats what all my people say, "don't be using my gov't" lol... I don't ever use my gov't really, I shorten it up so you can't really tell.. unless im doing legal business [/quote] Lol, I guess that's a CT thing... or maybe NY, I'm not sure. I've been saying that term as far as I can remember. Well I sent a message to your inbox.

Comment

smh why not just put your profile on blocked and all they will see is your picture smh

Rainier jeffrey

send me a message on there letting me know who you are i don't just accept anyone. some old lady sent me a friend request with a picture of her next to eli, very cool grandma but the women on my page are in my age group or fine as **** unless their family then they old as ****!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]smh why not just put your profile on blocked and all they will see is your picture smh

Rainier jeffrey

send me a message on there letting me know who you are i don't just accept anyone. some old lady sent me a friend request with a picture of her next to eli, very cool grandma but the women on my page are in my age group or fine as **** unless their family then they old as ****!
                          [/quote]Simple answer... my 10 year old daughter knows more about a computer than I do. Uploading a hot link is something that I absolutely do not know how to do.

Comment

bridgeport ct kicks *** bc thats where gathering of the vibes is held. outside the concert venue i do agree it can be a lil shady.

if u want to burner, pm me and ill give u my facebook info.

Comment

@Rainierjef, I sent you a request on fb

@420, I'm gonna send the info now.

Comment

Working...
                              X