Giants Uniform

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Uniform

Are the Giants wearing their white or blue uniforms this year? Was thinking the Rats would switch to thier whites 'cause they've laid eggs when they play in their home uniforms...

Re: Giants Uniform

Giants got the whites again.

Comment

neither, in fact to respect their previous opponents their gonna be wearing red jerseys Yellow pants and black helmets /red
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

those god-awful Nike uniforms...that can't happen.

Comment

[quote user="sliprock33"]those god-awful Nike uniforms...that can't happen.[/quote]

They won't. They're not real Nike designs.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="sliprock33"]those god-awful Nike uniforms...that can't happen.[/quote]

They won't. They're not real Nike designs.[/quote]

i wish . they are better than these Road Red
            sissy looking 1970's Cardinal shyte that we've been stuck with for a decade.

1976..... best unies ever.
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]Giants got the whites again.
              [/quote]
              Yep NFC is away team this year just as it was in 07.....
              Hmm another 07 Similarity......
              Be afraid, be very afraid of u are a PAts fan
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

The Giants will be wearing their white jerseys. I read on theSuperbowl 46 wiki page that the Patriots had a choice of wearing their home dark blue jerseys or their white away jerseys. However, the Patriots announced on the Monday following the Conference Championship Games that they will be wearing their customary dark blue home jerseys as the home team in Super Bowl XLVI.
                New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Antwuan"]The Giants will be wearing their white jerseys. I read on the*Superbowl 46 wiki page that the Patriots had a choice of wearing their home dark blue jerseys or their white away jerseys. However, the Patriots announced on the Monday following the Conference Championship Games that they will be wearing their customary dark blue home jerseys as the home team in Super Bowl XLVI.[/quote]

probably so Brady can deface Peyton Manning's locker in the home locker room....

BOOM!!!

Comment

[link]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150635308088455&set=a.496443333454.299439.286845273454&type=1&theater[/link]
                    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="cken"][quote user="Antwuan"]The Giants will be wearing their white jerseys. I read on the*Superbowl 46 wiki page that the Patriots had a choice of wearing their home dark blue jerseys or their white away jerseys. However, the Patriots announced on the Monday following the Conference Championship Games that they will be wearing their customary dark blue home jerseys as the home team in Super Bowl XLVI.[/quote]
                      probably so Brady can deface Peyton Manning's locker in the home locker room....[/quote]

i just watched that gif 20 time and im still amazed how Eli got his butt kicked and still got up for more!! Eli Manning is the TOUGHEST QUARTERBACK I'VE EVER SEEN!!! I BELIEVE!! I TRULY BELIEVE IN ELI MANNING!!

Comment

At ****'s sporting goods, I saw a Grey Giants jersey which wasn't too bad. Grey colored with blue numbers outlined in red. It looked like a decent idea for an alternative.

http://www.giantsjerseyshop.us/eli-m...tic-nfl-jersey

sry, still can't figure out how to post a link

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]http://www.giantsjerseyshop.us/eli-m...tic-nfl-jersey[/quote]

Comment

I'd like to see the road uniform from the 80s with the blue trim; but I do like this red numbering from back in the 50s and 60s. Go YA Tittle!!!

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]i wish . they are better than these Road Red
                              sissy looking 1970's Cardinal shyte that we've been stuck with for a decade.

1976..... best unies ever.[/quote]

I wish they'd bring these roadies back, it's not right for "big blue" to have no blue on the uniform.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X