Baas vs Wilfork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baas vs Wilfork

This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas plays as bad as he did last week we are in trouble. We are going to need to run the ball if we're going to win. With the protection and blocking this offensive line is giving it's going to be hard. Hopefully they step their game up next week.

Re: Baas vs Wilfork

I'd rather see Boothe play in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Huge matchup in the game . . . although I think that Baas will get some help on Wilfork . . . .

Comment

This matchup gives me a headache!!! the Giants best give Baas help here!!

Comment

Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.

Comment

[quote user="Dirt66"]Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.[/quote]

The pats have been playing excellent against the run lately.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="Dirt66"]Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.[/quote]

The pats have been playing excellent against the run lately
              .[/quote]

Yes indeed they have and what they are doing currently is all that matters. The thought of Baas' recent performance has me concerned, even with help.

Comment

Baas is going to need some help

Comment

call up Ohara!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="swimeasy"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="Dirt66"]Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.[/quote]

They've given up huge passing plays though and haven't even played good passing offenses yet. They beat Tebow and Flacco. Eli is on a different level than those two.
                    The pats have been playing excellent against the run lately
                    .[/quote]

Yes indeed they have and what they are doing currently is all that matters. The thought of Baas' recent performance has me concerned, even with help.
                    [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Dirt66"]Granted this is a bad match up. The thing you need to realize is that the Pats defense as a whole isn't even in the same conversation as the Forty-whiners defense. In fact it isn't even as good as the Packers D. The Giants will do just fine against the NE defense.[/quote]

I believe Greenbay's defense is dead last and New England's defense is alot better than that. When you get in the redzone, they make it extremely hard to score and they get and create turnovers. Not only that, but since the post season, along with players coming back like Brandon Spikes, and Patrick Chung they have really been on their game. And speaking of game, Vince Wilfork can change one.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas
                        plays as bad as he did last week we are in trouble. . .[/quote]

what more need be said ?

[quote user="buddy33"]I'd rather see Boothe play in the Super Bowl.[/quote]

pure wisdom

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Huge matchup in the game . . . although I think that Baas will get some help on Wilfork . . . .[/quote]

I hope so...

I think of how the guys did against BJ Raji, which was well.

Then I think, didn't Boothe line up and NOT Baas? [:S]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas

what more need be said ?

pure wisdom

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Huge matchup in the game . . . although I think that Baas will get some help on Wilfork . . . .[/quote]

I hope so...

[/quote]

Que?

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas

what more need be said ?

pure wisdom

I hope so...

[/quote]

Que?[/quote]

I agreed with you 100%

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]
                              [quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]This is going to be a killer match up. If Baas

what more need be said ?

pure wisdom

I hope so...

[/quote]

Que?[/quote]

I agreed with you 100%
                              [/quote]

Weren't Boothe's snaps an issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X