No announcement yet.

I'm so happy for Chris Canty.. he LOVES being a Giant. I consider him a GIANT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so happy for Chris Canty.. he LOVES being a Giant. I consider him a GIANT

I do not consider him a Cowboy.

Chris ****ing LOVES it here, he LOVES this team, he LOVES this organization, he LOVES being a part of this franchise.

I hope we can get you that ring big man.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: I'm so happy for Chris Canty.. he LOVES being a Giant. I consider him a GIANT

You know, now that I think about it, I pretty much like all of our guys, personality-wise. Or at least what I perceive their personalities to be from interviews, etc...

I'm not sure many fans can say that about their teams.

Comment

Re: I'm so happy for Chris Canty.. he LOVES being a Giant. I consider him a GIANT

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I do not consider him a Cowboy.

Chris ****ing LOVES it here, he LOVES this team, he LOVES this organization, he LOVES being a part of this franchise.

[/quote]

THIS is what you get when everyone is ALL IN!
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I do not consider him a Cowboy.

[/quote]

[/quote]

YESSIRRRRRRR!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

ALL IN!!!!!!!!! [B][Y][B][Y][B][Y][B]

Comment

most of these guys look at the organization as a whole knowing it is one of the nfl's best in terms of character, front office and overall performance.

Canty seems like hes been here forever and has claimed his spot at d-tackle/d-end.

sigpic

Comment

[/quote]
            Glad to have him
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I do not consider him a Cowboy.

[/quote]

[/quote]+ you are winning but more importantly you are in the SB
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[/quote]

+1,000,000

He wears the most bad ***** facemask in all of football.
                He looks like a samurai warrior with the visor.
                Glad to see Tuck with the same one now.
                The whole Defense should be wearing them.
                Better yet-The whole team. Even Weatherford and Eli.

Comment

[quote user="NJGIANTinNC"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I do not consider him a Cowboy.

[/quote]

+1,000,000

He wears the most bad ***** facemask in all of football.
                  He looks like a samurai warrior with the visor.
                  Glad to see Tuck with the same one now.
                  The whole Defense should be wearing them.
                  Better yet-The whole team. Even Weatherford and Eli.[/quote]

LOL

I do love it but I love his attitude & embrace of our franchise... you would think this guy was a career Giant.. that's how I view him anyway though

Comment

Me too once a Giant always a Giant!!! Go gmen bring it home!!

Comment

I rather have like a player like Desean Jackson

/redfont

Comment

[/quote]glad he came over from the dark side...bet he's glad too....

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I do not consider him a Cowboy.

[/quote]glad he came over from the dark side...bet he's glad too....
                          [/quote]

You can absolutely tell if you watched his interview the week(s) we played Dallas

Comment

I like Canty too, but it took long enough for him to start producing. I like the guy, and better late than never.

Comment

I have to say that I have really been impressed with his play from the get-go, he is extremely powerful and has a great way of complimenting our DEs. L. Joseph seems to be a great student of the game as well, and Canty figures to be a great role model for our young DTs. Our D-Line is amazing, and definitely the deepest in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X