PATRIOTS 2012!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATRIOTS 2012!!!

Damnnnn i love the rings. Suck ma **** *****essss!!!!!!!!

Re: PATRIOTS 2012!!!

I'm confused again.

Comment

Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy

Comment

[quote user="BIG D!"]Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy[/quote] Yeah..because we didn't limit them the last time we faced you guys...

oh wait.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="BIG D!"]Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy[/quote] Yeah..because we didn't limit them the last time we faced you guys...

oh wait.[/quote]

If I may. We did it WITHOUT Nicks and Bradshaw, who will be playing Sunday.

Comment

[quote user="BIG D!"]Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy[/quote]U realize u lost to the Giants already at home and Nicks and Bradshaw didnt even play right

Comment

[quote user="BIG D!"]Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy[/quote]

And here they come..the panic stricken, paranoid , desperate NE fans. It's pathetic, but certainly understandable..if they lose this...its most likely mass suicides, and despair...this would mean that..the last SB wasm't a fluke...the Patriots just can't find a way to beat the Giants...it would mean, that ...their "dynasty"..was actually the fluke...and that the sun is setting on Brady's career, will most likely just fade into the history books. The fear of never seeing that good run they had, repeated, and once again, NE, will slip back into the deep sleep of "NOT GOOD ENOUGH" performances.

Comment

[quote user="Razur"][quote user="BIG D!"]Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy[/quote]

And here they come..the panic stricken, paranoid , desperate NE fans. It's pathetic, but certainly understandable..if they lose this...its most likely mass suicides, and despair...this would mean that..the last SB wasm't a fluke...the Patriots just can't find a way to beat the Giants...it would mean, that ...their "dynasty"..was actually the fluke...and that the sun is setting on Brady's career, will most likely just fade into the history books. The fear of never seeing that good run they had, repeated, and once again, NE, will slip back into the deep sleep of "NOT GOOD ENOUGH" performances.[/quote]

http://youtu.be/OxsHXuM6ah0

Comment

[quote user="BIG D!"]Your confused?! So will your secondary during the superbowl, hernandez, gronkowski all the waayyyyy[/quote]

Yeah, I am...Your name suggests Cowball fan yet you're posting Pats jibberish like a 2nd grader.

Comment

[quote user="BIG D!"]Damnnnn i love the rings. Suck ma **** *****essss!!!!!!!![/quote]

Please promise us you won't reproduce

Comment

[quote user="BIG D!"]Damnnnn i love the rings. Suck ma **** *****essss!!!!!!!![/quote]Then go to a jewelry store and get the heck off of these forums bro.

Comment

Comment

Fat,dumb and stupid is no way to go thru life!!!! Giants will win big on sunday 4 rings for the GMEN!!

Comment

[quote user="BIG D!"]Damnnnn i love the rings. Suck ma **** *****essss!!!!!!!![/quote]

Comment

I I expect a close game buty why are pats fans ****y / We are a better team than the o7 Giamts . The Pats are not as good as the 07 Pats ...

Eli is hitting his prime . The Pats defense is questionable ...

I am not guranteeing anything but if Pats fans are getting ****y based on a better record , they are fooling themselves ..

Comment

Working...
                              X