Lol Rodgers is all depressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Rodgers is all depressed

Anyone else see his interview? He's majorly bummed and kept saying "we just wish we were playing next week"

Re: Lol Rogers is all depressed

Couldn't be happier about it!!![]
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

wa-wa-wa,he should of study more that week discount double check boy!!!

Comment

Not to change the subject but who the hell is this guy singing? Lol... and then my daughter comes in the room singing the song.

Comment

Rodgers was sad

Comment

Haha this guy singing sounds like they must do a lot to his voice in production to market it because live sounds awful

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Not to change the subject but who the hell is this guy singing? Lol... and then my daughter comes in the room singing the song.[/quote]Another new guy. Not really liking the music of my generation.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Haha this guy singing sounds like they must do a lot to his voice in production to market it because live sounds awful[/quote]Lol

Comment

yup Rodgers still depressed about losing to the Giants... lol

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Not to change the subject but who the hell is this guy singing? Lol... and then my daughter comes in the room singing the song.[/quote]Another new guy. Not really liking the music of my generation.[/quote]She said his name was Red Hot Ray... lmao. Were those tattoos on his neck?

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Not to change the subject but who the hell is this guy singing? Lol... and then my daughter comes in the room singing the song.[/quote]Another new guy. Not really liking the music of my generation.[/quote]

lol is it just me or does everyone sound awful in live events?
                      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Not to change the subject but who the hell is this guy singing? Lol... and then my daughter comes in the room singing the song.[/quote]Another new guy. Not really liking the music of my generation.[/quote]

lol is it just me or does everyone sound awful in live events?[/quote]No it isn't just you. There is so much editing for songs on the radio.

Look at the black eyed peas last year.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Not to change the subject but who the hell is this guy singing? Lol... and then my daughter comes in the room singing the song.[/quote]Another new guy. Not really liking the music of my generation.[/quote]

lol is it just me or does everyone sound awful in live events?[/quote] Yeah because they are only studio singers and use auto-tune. There are very limited "singers" now a days.

As for Aaron Rodgers..bummer
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Not to change the subject but who the hell is this guy singing? Lol... and then my daughter comes in the room singing the song.[/quote]Another new guy. Not really liking the music of my generation.[/quote]She said his name was Red Hot Ray... lmao. Were those tattoos on his neck?[/quote]Wish I could tell you, but I just turned the other channel lol.

Comment

Wow talk about kicking us while were down geez.

Comment

Working...
                              X