How To Beat And Dominate The New England Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Beat And Dominate The New England Patriots

Being indoors, tynes kicks should hit end zone most of time.. Key part of game, contain the law firm.. Ben-Jarvis-ellis.. and i think Beckum can come up big..

Comment

The Patriots remind me alot of the Packers......insanely good QB, good offensive weapons, with a defense that can be scored upon.

I think it's up the Giants offense to score in bunches. I'm happy with the Giants defensive turnaround, but it's too much to hope that they be able to contain Brady all game.

Comment

Put KG to sleep

Comment

Give Eli protection, and let him and Nicks/Cruz/Manningham do the rest.

On defense, cover receivers for 4 seconds and when in zone, effectively pass receivers and climb effectively. The Patriots are the best hot route team in the league, disguise a blitz and play a shallow zone and you might steel a couple from Brady.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

The Patriots remind me alot of the Packers......insanely good QB, good offensive weapons, with a defense that can be scored upon.

I think it's up the Giants offense to score in bunches. I'm happy with the Giants defensive turnaround, but it's too much to hope that they be able to contain Brady all game.

[/quote]

this!

the Giants prolly cant contain Brady all game, but they may be able to limit him by keeping him on the bench.

Eli and the offense havent put together long time consuming drives during these playoffs.

they need to have 2-3 drives in excess of 7 minutes in this game. we do, it increases our chances imo.

sigpic

Comment

I'll echo other posters and say I hope this is the most boring superbowl ever with a Giants blowout. I can't take any more stress after last week's game. I want other fans to change the channel in the 3rd quarter when the Giants are up by 20+ points. I doubt it's going to happen (actually pretty nervous -- I can really picture a Pats 'upset'), but one can hope.

Comment

We beat the hell out of Brady all game in the '08 Super Bowl and he still marched down the field in the final minutes to what should have been the game winning drive. Brady losing his will to play is not happening folks.

Our offense needs to sustain drives and keep Brady off the field as much as possible. You know they will be playing the ''dink and dunk'' all game, so our defense needs to stay fresh. If we can get pressure from the front four like we have been for most of the playoffs, it will allow us to drop everyone else back and make that offensive scheme difficult to pull off.

A turnover or two would be nice as well.

I think we'll be just fine.

Comment

I want a giant butt whipping ... No need to give me an ulcer ... WE need to hit these sobs right from the get go . No turnovers and we sure as helol better do a better job on ther oline this week .... If we give Eli time we will win this game If nor fumbles and turnovers can be game changers.

Comment

I think the Pats are going to play quick, for them to win they need to tire this defense out and keep the Giants from substituting on defense. I feel Belichick is going to have them run no huddle most of the game and dink and dunk on the Giants. We need to be prepared for hurry up offense.

Comment

[quote user="ghwriter1976"]"I would love to see a game where the Giants don't hold my anxiety in their hands."

That gets a +1 from me. It'd be great to be able to relax a bit during the 4th quarter and not have to pace back and forth for 59 minutes and 58 seconds... (football time, of course)[/quote]
                      I agree, I can't take much more of this. I dang near wore a hole in the rug pacing during the 49er game. Just kick butt!

Comment

What scare me is Robert Krafts wife ? Its a sad story and it may inspire the Patsies to play inspired football . By all accounts Robert Kraft is one of the more beloved owners and a good human being ...

I just hope the Giants can find the motivation to overcome this and win

Comment

Yeah, even with the new rules Tynes kicks of is not that great. I hope he step up in the Super Bowl.

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]I want a giant butt whipping ... No need to give me an ulcer ... WE need to hit these sobs right from the get go . No turnovers and we sure as helol better do a better job on ther oline this week .... If we give Eli time we will win this game If nor fumbles and turnovers can be game changers.[/quote]

I Totally Agree.[]

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]I want a giant butt whipping ... No need to give me an ulcer ... WE need to hit these sobs right from the get go . No turnovers and we sure as helol better do a better job on ther oline this week .... If we give Eli time we will win this game If nor fumbles and turnovers can be game changers.[/quote]

To add to that, Eli and the offense when and if our defense gets turnovers MUST capitalize on them an put up 7's. No 3 and outs after a turnover, and no FG's! TD's, TD's TD's only! As good as this offense has been, I have seen it squander turnovers when they shouldn't!

Comment

I am worried about the Giants OFFENSIVE LINE and if they have what it takes to stop VINCE WILFORK and MARK ANDERSON.

Comment

Working...
                                X