Pro Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bowl

It's great to see all of the opposing NFC helmets of teams that the Giants beat on the way to the Super Bowl. They really look colorful on the new HD television I bought to watch our team play this week. Snap...

Re: Pro Bowl

FITZ WITH A TD THE GUY IS A BEAST!

Comment

Glad to see some of my favorite players there.....Mangold, Brees, Rodgers......[]
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

i just turned the tv off. if i wanted to watch grown men fake their profession i'd watch politicians on CSPAN.
        you see these *** clowns on the DL and in coverage? the first run play the NFC ran I thought a false start had been flagged bc no one seemed to do much of anything.

a complete joke.

Comment

everyone looks so emo to be there.

it's really great being in the SB and seeing eagles/packers/saints/etc battling it out in a meaningless probowl.

Comment

and if rivers made the probowl this year somehow, eli should have been a probowl every year he's been a starter. that guy had one of the worst seasons from a franchise qb ive ever seen. ugh, this probowl is a joke and ruins pro footballs credibility.

Comment

THAT'S TWO FOR LARRY HE IS A BEAST

Comment

Was the probowl always this big of a joke? I never really watched it as a kid- or adult! But it's not entertaining if the players don't try, OR CARE!

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i just turned the tv off. if i wanted to watch grown men fake their profession i'd watch politicians on CSPAN.
                  you see these *** clowns on the DL and in coverage? the first run play the NFC ran I thought a false start had been flagged bc no one seemed to do much of anything.

a complete joke.[/quote]
                  Yea I watched the first two offensive drives for both teams and turned it off....that was pathetic

Football is a game that can't be faked, you're either all in or you just don't play at all. In the NBA you could have an interesting all-star game because it's not physical.

Comment

Why is Mike McCarthy coaching the NFC? I thought the coaches of the losing CG coached the Pro Bowl? Don't tell me Baby Jim Harbaugh balked at that?

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Why is Mike McCarthy coaching the NFC? I thought the coaches of the losing CG coached the Pro Bowl? Don't tell me Baby Jim Harbaugh balked at that?[/quote]

coach with best record in playoffs
                      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

ROFL, did you just see this? sO DUMB

Comment

wow ben is a bad pocket qb. in a game where theres no pass rush so he cant extend plays and has to throw from the pocket, he throws an int. lol.

and i caved i turned it back on. now its going off for good this is a joke.

Comment

This dline play is comical..

Comment

Wow! Clay M makes great INT and then pitches it back which was fine. Then it got comical as it got pitched to peppers who tried to throw it over someone and got stuffed. Just horrible
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X