Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Philip Rivers make the Pro Bowl roster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Philip Rivers make the Pro Bowl roster?

The reason Im gonna ask this is cause Im gonna have to hear by the talkin heads all summer how hes a multiple pro bowler, while they giggle like school girls over Elis potential

Re: How did Philip Rivers make the Pro Bowl roster?

Perhaps the AFC is lacking in quality quarterbacks.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Rivers can make all the probowls he wants as long as Eli makes the others the following week.

Comment

Because Peyton is hurt, Brady is in the Super Bowl, Rodgers and Brees are in the NFC, and Eli is in both the NFC and the Super Bowl. There's really no one else the AFC can have in the Pro Bowl except Roethlisberger. He's in by process of elimination.

Comment

He had 4500+ yards and nearly 30 TDs and a good reputation.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]He had 4500+ yards and nearly 30 TDs.[/quote]

he had a career worst 20 interceptions this year as well, they should get Andrew luck /red

lol
            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="gmen0820"]He had 4500+ yards and nearly 30 TDs.[/quote]

he had a career worst 20 interceptions this year as well, they should get Andrew luck /red

lol[/quote]Some of them were tipped passes or not his fault though!
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Who are going to pick Sanchez???

Comment

If you would see that guys like Rivers, Dalton, Newton dont deserve to be in the probowl.
                  a qb rating of less then 83.

Comment

When Roethlisberger is the starter for the Pro Bowl, you know that the AFC has crappy quarterbacks. I feel like Brady is the only one in the AFC who is Pro Bowl caliber.

Comment

[quote user="PrideofNY"]When Roethlisberger is the starter for the Pro Bowl, you know that the AFC has crappy quarterbacks. I feel like Brady is the only one in the AFC who is Pro Bowl caliber.
                      [/quote]
                      Peyton Manning is usually the other guy.

Comment

how did cam newton make it over matthew stafford to replace eli?

Comment

[quote user="CharlieC42"]how did cam newton make it over matthew stafford to replace eli?[/quote]
                          He is the anti-Tebow.
                          Or the fact everyone has a hard on for him for some reason.

Comment

How bad are the AFC QBs? The NFC has 6 QBs that have better QB rating than starting pro bowler Big Ben.

Comment

[quote user="CharlieC42"]how did cam newton make it over matthew stafford to replace eli?[/quote]

Newton is garbage, 2 picks and a near sack. He just runs like the GOONE he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X