Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever may happen today, it is next week that makes/breaks us.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever may happen today, it is next week that makes/breaks us.

If we lose to (cowboys) them next week we are pretty much done unless they loss out.

Todays game is big, but next week will be the bigger of the two. Can only hope Arizona pulls it out. The boys got away with a couple close (maybe lucky) wins.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Whatever may happen today, it is next week that makes/breaks us.

Can't look past this GB game....today is huge.

Comment

Falcons/Bears/Lions loss out as well...

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[/quote]
        Play tough and it could motivate this team. COULD.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[/quote]Trust me not looking past. Just want to add some calmness just in case so ppl can see the big picture.
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]If we lose to (cowboys) them next week we are pretty much done unless they loss out. Todays game is big, but next week will be the bigger of the two. Can only hope Arizona pulls it out. The boys got away with a couple close (maybe lucky) wins.[/quote]

Not true at all. Bears lose AGAIN. They lost cutler and possible forte for the year. Lions have a extremely tough schedule. Atlanta also lost to houston. Yes, I want the division. But the wild card is WIDE OPEN.

Comment

These guys just have to believe in themselves. the "I know I can attitude"

Comment

Refs cost us, but we still have a chance. Called the Dallas lost. Hate the Refs, the bad 2 min none use of time and Fewells defensive calls.

Line played better, and this is prob the best set up 4 it to, till the draft/FA...
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Comment

Bump....In case any one is interested
                  Peace,
                  DragonSoul

Comment

yeah the Cowboys loss kept the Giants chances of the playoffs still within reach. Now the Giants offense needs to bring it again next week--they are on a roll.

Although I will be rooting against the Bears, Falcons and Lions, the Giants just have to take care of their business first and foremost.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]yeah the Cowboys loss kept the Giants chances of the playoffs still within reach. Now the Giants offense needs to bring it again next week--they are on a roll.

Although I will be rooting against the Bears, Falcons and Lions, the Giants just have to take care of their business first and foremost.[/quote]If the Giants beat Dallas twice and add at least 1 more win vs the Jets or Skins we are in.

If they get into the playoffs as division winners and now even possibly as a wild card anything can happen.

If we lose to the boys next week, then its over unless Romo does is annual end of the year flop.
                      Peace,
                      DragonSoul

Comment

If we beat Dallas...we take control of our own destiny...pretty funny how it could all work out.

Comment

As upset as I was yesterday, the game wasn't a must win. I'm getting a little sick of always being in must win situations, but that's a different story. A little cushion would be nice. But whatever, it's done. If we go out and beat Dallas next week, we're both 7-6 and in complete control of our destiny. And I like our last four games more than I like Dallas' last four.

Comment

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]As upset as I was yesterday, the game wasn't a must win. I'm getting a little sick of always being in must win situations, but that's a different story. A little cushion would be nice. But whatever, it's done. If we go out and beat Dallas next week, we're both 7-6 and in complete control of our destiny. And I like our last four games more than I like Dallas' last four.[/quote]

We have our own destiny in our own hands. It doesn't get any better than that. The players either man up these last four games, or go home!
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I think you guys are in better position than you realize.

Many will remember the thread a week ago stating that Dallas could clinch in two weeks if they beat the Cardinals and Giants and a few other things happened in the East. Well, the few other things happened, but Dallas lost.

And in that clinching scenario, the victory specifically against the Cardinals was huge. It determined the tiebreaker should Dallas and New York split their season series and tie. That's why Dallas would've been able to lose the last 3 and it wouldn't have mattered.

Now, Dallas is still only a game ahead with no tiebreaker. They would have to win the next 3 now to officially eliminate the Giants making that last game meaningless, and now, it is the Giants who have the more favorable schedule.

Edit: Think I'll start a new thread with this as the OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X