First play on offense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First play on offense

I say drop a bomb on them on the first play and show them who is boss! Their secondary can't handle our WRs. So bring it on!
    Do not feed the trolls.

Re: First play on offense

I was thinking that this morning on my way to work. I wonder what the first play will be?

Then I thought... It would be awesome to bomb it out to Nicks or Cruz for a TD or at least a big gain right out of the gate. That would set the tone nicely.

Though I think we'll run the ball a bunch early, just to set their defense up for the knockout blows to come later. Get them committing to the run and then eat their secondary alive!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Comment

Flea Flicker. Coughlin almost never uses gadget plays. They'd never expect it

Comment

Statue of Liberty play!
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

annexation of puerto rico

Comment

Brandon Jacobs/Ahmad Bradshaw power run right at Wilfork/heart of the Pats defense for a 5 yd gain, setting the tone that we'll be physically dominant in addition to beating them with our explosive passing attack

Comment

I don't want to get too cute ..t plays.. The one thing we have done well this postseasn is limit the to's ... I would go with a bomb and worse case Eli the magnificant can check down .

I do want to go for the knockout punch early though .

Comment

[quote user="GMAN2K9"]Brandon Jacobs/Ahmad Bradshaw power run right at Wilfork/heart of the Pats defense for a 5 yd gain, setting the tone that we'll be physically dominant in addition to beating them with our explosive passing attack
                [/quote]

+1

Comment

if we get the ball first, i'd actually like to run a play action bomb bc its the super bowl and u know the defense is going to be pumped up and could be prone to overpursuing on a play action. it'd be easier to catch them off guard i'd think

Comment

That would be nice to set the tone

@albrecht77

Comment

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="GMAN2K9"]Brandon Jacobs/Ahmad Bradshaw power run right at Wilfork/heart of the Pats defense for a 5 yd gain, setting the tone that we'll be physically dominant in addition to beating them with our explosive passing attack
                      [/quote]

+1[/quote]

That is this

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]annexation of puerto rico[/quote]

It's rare that comments on this board actually make me laugh. Your response however, did just that.
                        I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

victory formation... kneel down....

that would really eff them up...LMAO

Comment

run for 2 yards
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]annexation of puerto rico[/quote]

+1
                              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X