Worst Giants of All Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Giants of All Time

Who are some of the worst Giants of all time? I dont mean practice squad type players, I mean guys that had considerable playing time and were just awful and made you wonder how the coach even has them out there.

My first vote goes to CC Brown

Re: Worst Giants of All Time

Just trying to pass some time here. We all know who the best Giants of all time are... so i figured I would change it up...

Comment

the entire team of the mid 90's

Comment

Cedric Jones
        Derek Brown
        Ron Dayne
        Sinorice Moss
        Eldridge Small
        Larry Jacobson
        Randy Johnson
        Jim DelGaizo

Comment

dave brown
          tommy maddox
          and coach ray handley. the worst of the worst that i've seen in my lifetime.

Comment

Cedrick Jones was a terrible pick,especially for where he was taken.and didnt he have documented vision problems prior to being drafted?

Comment

Have to be more specific.

You could argue the Maras/Tisches were the worst Giants considering how bad they were for almost 20 years.

First Round Draft Picks:

While Cedric Jones was possibly the biggest (and fastest bust) the pick itself made sense (DE) if not the player.

I think Jarrod Bunch (FB) was probably a worst first round pick and a total disappointment.

Dave Brown ranks right up there too.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]Have to be more specific.

You could argue the Maras/Tisches were the worst Giants considering how bad they were for almost 20 years.

[/quote]

wait, what??!!

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]Have to be more specific. You could argue the Maras/Tisches were the worst Giants considering how bad they were for almost 20 years. First Round Draft Picks: While Cedric Jones was possibly the biggest (and fastest bust) the pick itself made sense (DE) if not the player. I think Jarrod Bunch (FB) was probably a worst first round pick and a total disappointment. Dave Brown ranks right up there too.[/quote]

Don't forget Thomas Lewis (WR) -- 1st round pick in the mid '90s (a horrible decade of Giants drafting). Guy did zilch.

Comment

Jerrod Bunch

Tyronne Wheately

Rocky Thompson

Comment

Ron Dayne
                      Dave Brown

Comment

Tim Carter

William Joseph

Derek Brown

George Adams

Tommy Maddox

Comment

kenny holmes?

Michael Brooks?

The Wills (that's a bit harsh but they underachieved on a high high level)

And if people are going to throw coaches in the mix

lets not forget Tim Lewis and Bill Sheridan and Huffy too.

William Joseph?

Ron Dane I think got a bit of bad rap...he needed 20 touches to get going. He was that type of back and he never got them. Major first round bust through.

That reminds me of another thing that annoys me about Tiki.

The reason Ron Dane was drafted was because Tiki was playing very iffy football and soon as Ron Dane got here he upped his performance.

When Fassel got fired he upped his performance again.

I can't stand players who need all this manufactured motivation.

As far as Dave Brown. I remember our best offensive weapon being Rodney Hampton when Dave Brown got here. How come no one remembers that the Giants simply refused to get the guy anybody to throw the ball too? When Chris Calloway is your best reciever any QB is going to be in deep ****.

By the time Toomer and Hilliard got it going we were into the Collins era.

Speaking of Kerry Collins.

Watched the Superbowl highlights of the Ravens game.

We should have moved on From Kerry Collins right then and there. If you can't play in the Big one you can't play.

Also (Major Jim Fassel supporter) Should have fired Jim Fassel after that game as well. But I guess everything happens for a reason.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="carthon44"]

Cedrick Jones was a terrible pick,especially for where he was taken.and didnt he have documented vision problems prior to being drafted?

[/quote]

Vision problems, he is legally blind in his left eye.
                            Originally posted by PennState1
                            In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

CC Brown

Ugh

Comment

Working...
                              X